July 12th for me guys

H A.
on 6/26/07 4:17 am - NOR CAL, CA
I just got a call so I'm very excited and nervous.
jessica0378
on 6/26/07 9:48 am - Red Lion, PA
Me too! 15 days and counting! I can't wait! What are you doing to keep busy in the meantime? I'm planning a cookout for July 7th, then after it's over I'll have 5 days to keep myself busy! Maybe I'll sew something, or list stuff on ebay?
H A.
on 6/26/07 10:25 am - NOR CAL, CA
I need to get some things in order and I want to exercise as much as I can. I would like to have a date with my husband between now and then. I heard of someone going to a hockey game the night before to ward off nerves.
Jean M. B.
on 6/26/07 11:27 pm - St. Cloud, MN
CONGRATS, HA!!!! Isn't it exciting? I felt the same way when I got my call My date is on the 10th and I can't wait! I've been trying to keep my mind of surgery but it's sooooooo hard! I started my 2 wk liquid diet yesterday and am focusing on one day at a time! Do you have to do one too? Good luck to you and keep us posted! Take care, Jean
H A.
on 6/26/07 11:37 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I have my pre op today. I guess I will. Is it hard to stay focused and drink only liquids? I would guess this is protein?
Jean M. B.
on 6/27/07 12:31 am - St. Cloud, MN
Check with your surgeon, cuz it seems that many of them have different guidelines for the LD. I can have 3 protein drinks per day, SF popsicles, SF jello, Crystal lite and other SF liquids and broth. I am using Slim Fast with protein (the cappachino is good). I am just trying not to think about food (HARD) and keep busy. No probs with concentration or energy yet. Take care, Jean
H A.
on 6/26/07 11:38 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Humm, How did I get the 7/12/07 on my RNY date? I was looking yesterday and couldn't find how to do it.
jowenm
on 6/28/07 6:58 am - STATEN ISLAND, NY
Me Too.. but no liquid diet for me.. I kinda feel left out..
H A.
on 6/28/07 3:18 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I do clear liquids two days prior. I'm substituting a meal with liquid protein now. Trying to lose as much as I can before surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 975 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views