July 10th here I come!!!!!

TESSIE59
on 6/26/07 12:08 pm - Frewsburg, NY
I really haven't been going through this for a long time. The only down time was my fault. I am both very excited and starting to get a little nervous. Of the unknown ya know...
Dawnyel B.
on 6/26/07 2:34 pm - Whittier, CA
Hey guys!!! I'm a July 10ther too!!! hehe I can't wait! I don't have to do a 2 week liquid diet, I just have to do a clear liquid diet the day before =) oh, and nothing after midnight.. NOTHING yuck.. I'm gonna be thirsty! 14 more days!!! tomorrow will be ONE week and 6 days! wow.. it's getting SO close! -Dawnyel
Jean M. B.
on 6/26/07 11:13 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Dawnyel! You are so lucky!!! Not having to do the LD, I mean. Isn't it something how the surgeons all have different expectations? Anyway, good luck to you! I'm counting the day's as well...by my count, we have 12 more days (not counting today or surgery day!) The sooner I can figure it to come...the better. Take care, Jean
Dawnyel B.
on 6/27/07 2:19 am - Whittier, CA
Jean, believe it or not, I'd like to do a liquid diet.. Think about the weight you're going to loose in these two weeks.. probably close to 10lbs if not more hun! When counting up to a special date, I never count today or the day of lol I thought I was the only one =) I have a liquid diet the day before surgery =) I'm thinking about doing a 2 day liquid diet to be even more ready =/ I dunno though. Did they tell you NO VITAMIN E two weeks before?? it can cause increased bleeding. I'm sad because I can't drink my protein drinks because they have 100% Vitamin E. =( -Dawnyel
Jodi R.
on 6/27/07 7:10 am
Hi everyone! I am a newbe to the site! But, guess what?! I am July 10th too! Less than 2 weeks to go! Anyone as nevrvous, excited and scared as I am?!?! Jodi :-D
Donna B.
on 6/27/07 11:57 am - Somewhere in, VA
Hey B Girl -- congrats on your upcoming surgery and good luck to you. Looks like you are a bona fide member of the July 10th club!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 976 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views