July 3rd Babies!!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 6/25/07 10:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
One week from today!!! Are you ready???????? Carla
hurley6087
on 6/26/07 1:58 am - Bakersfield, CA
I am ready but scared to death at the same time...I can't believe its one week away.... Heather
Joelle F.
on 6/26/07 2:45 pm - Greenville, WI
I am sooo ready- if I think about it any more, I just might scare myself out of it! I'm starting to doubt my ability to succeed at this point so I better just get it over with!! Good luck ladies!!!
Jean M. B.
on 6/26/07 11:33 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Joella! You are going to do fine!!! It is scarey to think of what will be happening to our bodies, but I still think it's the right decision for me. I've just had too many years of being unhappy about how I look and tired of the consequences resulting from my weight, i.e., acid reflux, high BP, aching back, knee pain, etc. Remembering that most of these complaints will improve or be resolved really helps me get beyond any anxiety I have about the surgery. You take care and Good Luck! Jean
Tiffany6538
on 6/27/07 7:44 am - Monroe, NC
I'm ready to. Time sure does fly by. I'm scared to, but more excited to have it done and over with. Everyone hang on, we are going on the ride of our lives.
ericazc
on 6/27/07 10:54 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I am so so ready!!!! I am starting to get a little nervous though
MsGriff07
on 6/28/07 12:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Me too!....... This too shall pass!! We'll all be fantastic!! 5 more days guys!!! Carla
Barb H.
on 6/28/07 4:36 am - Baltimore, MD
I am so ready too. I have waited since febuary 2006. july 6 can't get here fast enough.....
grumperini
on 6/30/07 11:35 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I'm ready too but also really nervous. What if I can't make the changes? What if made the wrong decision? What if what if what if... Can't believe it's only 2 days away! I'm ready for the liquid diet part of this to be OVER. I'm so sick of it I'm dying for mashed potatoes, even if it's just a small portion. Just anything more than broth or protein drinks.
Barb H.
on 7/1/07 12:04 pm - Baltimore, MD
Do not think of this as a liquid nightmare. think of it as a new life for you. change up the liquids for liquid yogart. lets not forget, choc milk. remember you are no longer going to have to listen to people say how you are pertty on the inside and thats what counts... Now after a few month you will be beautiful on the out side as well. I did not have to do the before liquid diet. I did ask the doctor and she said i did not need this. I want you to remember that you have a lot of people rooting for you. I for one can not wait to start my new journey to looking great. look out malls here I come. You also need to go out and buy your self a pair of jeans 5 sizes smaller then you are. every 2 weeks try to slide in them. When you reach that goal. think how great you will look when you are done!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 650 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1417 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 976 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 829 views