I"M NORMAL!!!!

Irene S.
on 5/7/06 9:22 am - NJ
Thank you Stacy. Gotta confess, I don't look even 1/100th as good as you do in a bathing suit... YOU look fantastic! But I'm gonna try to catch up to you the cheating way, via plastic surgery, LOL!! Irene P.S. How are you feeling, Stacy?
us2bfat C.
on 5/7/06 11:19 am - selden, NY
im feeling eh..... the medication is curbing my appetite so i lost another 10lbs that i hadnt contimplated losing... i was done at 140/144 and now down to 134/135 but i cant go less then that or my skin will suffer im sure... i would love to have plastic surgery but ill never have it i think im done with the knife for a while..... you really made some transformation and my only regret is that i didnt meet you at the convention.... Stacy
Mary M.
on 5/8/06 12:45 am - Neverland, CA
Irene, Weigh to Go!!!! Congradulations on your success!!!! I bet you are feeling like you are walking on air!!! Mary
IrishIze
on 5/8/06 2:29 am - NJ
Wow, Irene ~ I'm so happy for you and so proud of you! You are truly an inspiration! You've come such a long way and you're obviously doing all the right things!! You go girl!! I really need to take a page out of your book and get myself back on track!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 5/8/06 10:32 pm
Irene! I'm so proud of you.... YOU NORMAL PERSON YOU!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits