More to lose... Wednesday (5/3)

jewelcrown
on 5/2/06 11:41 pm
Hello all... I'm running behind schedule today. Yesterdays was great until around 7:30 pm and then I lost it again on Harvest Wheat pretzels. I've got to build some evening snacks to keep me from losing it every night. I did sneak a peak at the scale this morning, however, and I'm down 1 lb. Feels good to go down for a change. Yes, I realize it's only one lb, but it's one more than I have to worry about!!! Here's today's plan loosely.... Breakfast: Slice toast 1 oz deli turkey Lunch: South Beach Orange Beef Dinner: South Beach Penne Chicken Snacks: Harvest Wheat Pretzels Deli Turkey Applesauce Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Didn't have chance to map in fitday yet... Somewhere around 1100 calories and 90 protein. Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 5/2/06 11:58 pm - NJ
Hi Denise, I'm checking in again....feeling more like myself and getting back to basics. I'm hoping to get in my exercise today; if not a lunchtime walk, then definitely a WATP video when I get home. I'm having a day of mostly protein drinks/semi liquid to help get me back on track. I need to have a really low carb day and get it out of my system, so that's what I'm aiming at. Wish me luck!! I'm not going to get on the scale until next week - I don't want to discourage myself!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 5/3/06 12:18 am
You can do it!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. Thanks for staying on the train!!! Denise P.S. -- You're smart to stay off the scale!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/06 8:45 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
My day is not yet done. I usually like to post AFTER I've finished the day, but since dinner is on the stove, it's just as good as over. At least in terms of eating. I had the day off (teacher work day that I am not required to attend...don't get paid for it, at any rate). My daughter and I visited with my mom and had lunch at Chuck E. Cheese and then went shopping. I bought a new swimsuit and a bra to wear with skimpy tank tops and bought my daughter a couple of swimming suits as well. My new suit is only down one size (a 22) despite me being able to wear size 18 jeans. Go figure. I could probably get away with my suit from last year even though it's a bit too large. Anyway...here's my day. B~english muffin, ff cream cheese L~Chuck E. Cheese salad bar: lots of lettuce and fresh vegetables, probably a cup of cottage cheese, ff french dressing, a few raisins, a few grapes, a couple of tablespoons of cheese and egg, about 1 tablespoon of bacon bits, a few sunflower seeds, a few croutons, and about 3 tablespoons of prepared salads (just for a taste). D~whole wheat spaghetti with homemade sauce S~6 crackers...bad, I know! Exercise: None yet, but I WILL, whether it's walking outside, on the treadmill, or lifting weights Hmmm....I know those salad plates are pretty little, but that salad sure does sound like a lot of calories when I look at it all written out. I have it estimated at about 600 calories...hopefully that's a high enough estimate! Cheers! Pamela scale is my friend again
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views