Hello

Monna W.
on 5/2/06 5:20 am - Susanville, CA
Hello, my wonderful July Family, I saw my cardiologist on Friday and she prescribed a medication I was on before when I was in atril fib. Have to wait until there is enough in my system before she will cardiovert me. If the jerk in the ER had prescribed it, I could be fixed by now. Oh, well, this teaches me patience. There are certain disadvantages to living in a small town, but I'll take it over a big city any day. I am losing the fluid I retained while my heart was acting up. Hopefully I will get back in the losing mode and go on to my goal--or at least to the onederfuls. Everyone keep on your good work. Monna
Duval Diva
on 5/2/06 5:29 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL
gLAD TO SEE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS
sradcli74
on 5/3/06 10:49 pm
Hi Vee, Good to see you on the board. I read your profile update and like you I've been struggling with the same pounds for a long while. I've just started to consistently see some lower numbers on the scale. If you have time, come join us on the more to lose train. We'll figure this out and get to goal! Take Care, Teah
IrishIze
on 5/2/06 11:50 pm - NJ
Hi Monna my friend! So nice to hear from you, and I'm so glad that you're finally on the road to recovery. I'm hoping to get my mind and my body in sync and get back to my regimen of healthy eating and exercise. I really feel so much better when I am in control of things. Again, it's great to hear from you and I hope you'll be around a lot! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 5/3/06 2:36 pm - Neverland, CA
Sweet Monna, I am so glad to hear that you are on the right medication. I am sure you will be on your way to onederland soon. I keep plugging along and have a second consult with a PS and if all goes well I will be having a Total Body lift at the end of August/beginning of September and then my tighs and neck lift in March/April timeframe. & Mary 415/163/147
sradcli74
on 5/3/06 10:44 pm
Hi Monna, Its great to hear from you!!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Take Care Teah
jcordell
on 5/6/06 12:02 pm - TX
Hi Monna Glad to hear things are going in the right direction. I too am still heading for those elusive onederfuls. Keep up with the good work. All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views