More to Lose...Tuesday, May 2, 2006

sradcli74
on 5/1/06 10:40 pm
Good Morning! Today is going to be a great day for everyone! I didn't get on the scale this morning. I will wait a couple of days. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken Salad (Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese and FF Salad Dressing) Dinner Chicken Salad Snack 1oz chicken Breast and Crackers Strawberries Philly Swirl Have a great day.
IrishIze
on 5/2/06 12:46 am - NJ
Hi there everyone. I haven't been on the scale either. I've been doing pretty well - still a bit of stress eating, but I'm very aware of it and trying to at least make good choices. Again, my clothes don't feel any tighter, so I think I'm ok. I really have to get back to my exercise. My co-worker's mother passed away and she's been out, so work has been really hectic with me being the only one here, and I haven't gotten out for my mid-day walks. I really do have to get back to it because I signed up for the Chase Corporate Challenge in Central Park in NYC on June 21 - that's about 3.5 miles, so I better get my behind in gear!! Hugs, Nancy
on my W.
on 5/2/06 11:29 am - Canada
Hello Folks, Well still at 159 and occasionally see 160. I am sitting right on the fence so I need a good drop into the 50's to keep me there. How on earth do some of you ladies get sooooo much protein in. I will really have to work on that. I try for 80 per day and ususally hit it but not always. I wonder how much we are actually suppose to have....I noticed your protien over the 120 and this isn't the first day you have had high levels. That is good but it would be quite a stretch for me...a new goal prehaps........hugs to all..........Karen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views