More to lose... Monday (5/1/06)....

jewelcrown
on 4/30/06 7:45 pm
Good morning.... Here it is May and my weight is up again. I'm 227!!! I'm on the protein train for the next few days. Hopefully I can drop back down to 220 after a week of unbridled eating! By the way, yesterday was dismal too! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Lunch: Shrimp Salad Lite Dressing Dinner: Steak Snacks: Grilled chicken strips Sugar free popsicles Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 1 hr walking (2.5 mph minimum) 25 minutes Pilates Have a great day! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/06 11:50 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
My scale is up, too. I WAS 219, but found myself at 225 this morning. Of course, my body is a bit puffy with water...not that it's any excuse. I (re)joined Weigh****chers this evening. After a dinner of chicken fajitas (sans tortilla), I was 229 at my official weigh in. Ugh. I am committing myself to attending meetings until the first of June. I will do my best to stay on track during that time...I'm hoping that the $12 fee and the meetings will keep me motivated. If not, it's only four weeks. Here's what I had today: B~english muffin, ff cream cheese L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, apple D~fajita chicken with onions and peppers, guacamole, 1 serving chips and salsa S~protein shake, one tiny chocolate, a few baby carrots Exercise: 40 minute walk around my side of town (with daughter, which is a bonus!) I have my calories calculated to be around 1400...I estimated my dinner really high (at least I hope!). Pamela not friends with the scale
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views