Roll call... Monday weigh in....

Mark W.
on 4/18/06 2:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Could you please consider an option for the Photos section that would allow one to view before/after by sex. I remember before fully commiting to my surgery I came to the site and wanted to see other guys who had success with the surgery. The photos of the women didn't really allow me to imagine what my results could be - and there were so many more women than men featured. It was tedious puring through the list looking for the next guy. Thanks for listening, Mark Wolfe http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=W1131341675
jcordell
on 4/26/06 7:58 am - TX
Hi guys, Denise, thanks for reinventing this! Though I continue to fight the good fight, it is hard now... Anyways, Current weight: 218 Start weight: 338 Goal weight: 188 Pounds till goal: 30 Category: STRUGGLING MY A$$ OFF TO LOSE MORE. The good news is, for the last 2+ months I've been hitting it hard at the gym...though my weight isn't dropping, I'm definitely gaining muscle, and can see the difference in my clothes. This certainly is a lifelong journey...the road goes on forever...I'll see you all down the road! Take care, and God Bless. Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views