More to Lose...Tuesday 4/18

sradcli74
on 4/17/06 11:29 pm
Hello Everyone, My weekend was great until Sunday night when I came home to a basement full of water!! I was off yesterday to try to get everything cleaned up...alas we made some progress but not much. I guess too many people had called the water removal service before me. So today should finish the clean up. Food wise for the weekend, I ate too many carbs and high fat, high calorie dishes. I had what I thought was a small piece of cheesecake and then I looked at the box...470 calories and 56 carbs...I didn't even check the fat content. This morning I weighed in at 183...back to my old standby. I don't have a plan for today. With all the stress and cleaning, I didn't get a chance to cook...so today I have chicken lunchable, fruit and a protein drink. I have no idea what I will be eating for dinner. I'll be out until next Monday. So have a great week ladies. Teah
IrishIze
on 4/17/06 11:38 pm - NJ
Oh Teah, I'm so sorry about the water in the basement! That's such a pain to clean up!! Then you have to worry about it drying out properly so you don't get mold....ugh! I'm still feeling kind of weird from the meds, but the belly is feeling better, so I'm dealing with it. I'm keeping careful with what I'm eating, so I'm going to try and stay the same with what I had yesterday: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein shake L: Same D: I'll probably just have some chicken and some Unjury in lemonade Snacks: carb fix pretzels, WW flakes and fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 780 Carbs: 22 Protein: 95 Lots and lots of water..... I'm definitely going to walk today, then maybe also do the WATP this evening. Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 4/18/06 3:11 am
Hello Ladies! Well, I'm behind schedule and didn't plan. I'm winging it again. I bought a "Slim N Lift" and now my gala dress fits wonderfully. Suddenly I'm not as frantic as before. Granted I still want to lose, but the race with time is over!!! Teah, I hope your house gets back to normal quickly. You might need to run a dehumidifier to keep down mold. Nancy, glad you're feeling better. I'll be on point tomorrow with a better plan for the day. I did get my water aerobics in today. So... I've done just enough to maintain. Have a great day!!! Denise
Irene S.
on 4/18/06 4:48 am - NJ
Ok - I'll bite! What's a "slim n lift"? Sounds like something I could use.... Irene
jewelcrown
on 4/18/06 5:05 am
Irene S.
on 4/18/06 6:44 am - NJ
Thanks, Denise. I already wear a different brand of this. I use Lipo in a Box which I purchase from QVC because they have a wonderful return policy whereas the Lipo in a Box is not returnable when ordered from their website. I only wear mine under work clothes. I can't imagine wearing this beastly thing during the summer... Oh man, I want plastic surgery BAAAAAD!!!! Will you be posting new pix of you in your outfit? I can't wait to see! I bet you'll look gorgeous! Irene
Irene S.
on 4/18/06 4:51 am - NJ
Teah, I'm so sorry to hear about the water in the basement. I've had the problem too, on occassion.... It really is no fun. Hang in there, and take care of yourself, so you can take care of everything else... Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views