More to lose... Monday (4/17)....

jewelcrown
on 4/16/06 10:14 pm
Good morning Ladies! I'm back from my trip to pityland! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Philly Swirl Lunch: South Beach Chicken Penne Snack: Tuna Lettuce Light Dressing Dinner: South Beach Orange Beef (I love this stuff!) Snack: South Beach Oatmeal Cookies 64 oz Crystal Lite Peach Tea Nutrition: 1038 Calories 33 Fat 83 Carbs 90 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE 25 minutes Pilates - DONE 1 hr walking Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 4/17/06 2:33 am - NJ
Hi everyone! I went to the doc on Saturday and his diagnosis was diverticulitis. He put me on Cipro and it's making me feel weird, but I am feeling better in the belly, so I guess I'll have to deal with it. Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I did pretty well over the weekend - ate a few more carbs than normal yesterday for Easter dinner, but still weighed in at 165 this morning. I'm alone again at work today, so probably won't get out for a walk, but I will definitely do my WATP when I get home tonight. Here's the plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein shake L: Same D: I'll probably just have some chicken and some Unjury in lemonade - I'm really trying to stay somewhat bland and I'm afraid to eat anything that might irritate my belly. Snacks: carb fix pretzels, WW flakes and fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 780 Carbs: 22 Protein: 95 Lots and lots of water..... Hugs, Nancy 280/165/155 ~ Mini goal: 162 by 5/1
Irene S.
on 4/18/06 2:24 am - NJ
Hi Nancy, I just saw your post. Glad the doctor had a quick answer and even more important - some help - and that it's working! You'll be done with the Cipro in a flash, so thankfully, you be back to normal shortly. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views