More to Lose...Friday April 14

sradcli74
on 4/13/06 10:59 pm
Good Morning, I got on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised by the 181 staring back at me!!! This weekend should be a breeze with getting moving, I've got yard work planned and maybe a garden for saturday already. So by Monday...that number should stay the same or be lower. Overall yesterday was good, I had some jelly beans, but that didn't put me over my limits. Today: Breakfast Turkey Sausage Blueberry Waffle Lunch Pasta Salad w/ Ground Chicken Dinner ? Snacks Bannana Frozen Fruit Protein Smoothie Have a great weekend!!!
IrishIze
on 4/13/06 11:41 pm - NJ
Woo-hoo, Teah - way to go!!! I weighed in again this morning and was 165!! That's 7 lbs. since Sunday!! I have to admit I haven't been feeling that well and haven't really had an appetite, so I'm sure that helps. I'm going to stick with what I've been doing, a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, and a high protein dinner - probably some fish and shrimp tonight. I've been getting in about 750 calories and 80 - 100 grams of protein. I don't know if I'll get out for my walk before it rains today, if not, I'll do a WATP video. Happy Friday!! Hugs, Nancy 280/165/155 ~ mini-goal: 162 by 5/1
jewelcrown
on 4/14/06 12:50 am
Congratulations Teah! You foxy momma! I'm too thrilled for you. It's proof positive that the weight will come off with preserverance. I need to bask in your success for a moment and the reality that we can do this. I'm in sort of a funk today. I overslept (probably on purpose). I'm off work today and didn't feel like getting up at 4:30 am to head for the pool. I'm in a funk because my gala is 10 days away and the scale isn't moving. It's not the scale's fault but mine. I have not been 100% compliant and I'm questioning whether I have it in me to be compliant. I'm tired. I'm in a BRATTY GIRL mood. I want to throw a tantrum. Stomp my feet and yell, WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!! Lean without working so hard!!! I know, this is unrealistic. I will climb out of my funk, but for now I feel like standing in the pity box. I promise, I won't stay long, because I know what I have to do to get under 200. I've just got to mentally get myself there. My friend, Mary, thinks I can do it. (Thanks Mary!)... Now I've got to convince myself I can too. I have great regrets about not taking more advantage of the first 6 months of this journey. That's water under the bridge and I need to stop looking back. I'll get there. Thanks for listening to me whine for a minute. I probably won't be on line this weekend. I'll be back in full force on Monday. Happy Easter... Denise
sradcli74
on 4/14/06 3:01 am
Thanks Ladies and Nancy Congratulations on your success!!! You are doing great! Denise, its A-ok to be in the pity box, but don't stay there too long. Or I'll have to come and pull you out and Bratty Girl. Tell her to take a hike.. You've been doing great this far and the scale will move again. We're all winners...oops I mean Losers here and that's something to be proud of. As long as you are maintaining, you're right on track. Take Care, Teah
IrishIze
on 4/14/06 6:16 am - NJ
Hang in there Denise. It's ok to feel sorry for yourself for a day, but no more than that - and believe me, I say that from experience!! Tell that Bratty Girl to get packin' and get back on the train! We've all had our struggles, and we'll continue to have them, but how great is it that we have each other for support? Priceless!!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views