More to lose... Thursday (4/13)...

jewelcrown
on 4/12/06 10:55 pm
Good morning Ladies! I think I need to get motivated to do more exercise. The water aerobics is now a habit which is good, but I think I'm only doing enough to maintain. If I really want to lose I may need to pick it up a noche. The question is do I really have it in me to take it to the next level. I don't know. I hate exercise, but it's a necessary evil. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Lunch: South Beach Orange Chicken Snack: Grilled chicken Dinner: Salmon Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: South Beach Pizza Nutrition: 1135 Calories 35 Fat 77 Carbs 127 Protein Exercise 45 minutes - water aerobics (pool opened late today!) Have a great day!! Denise
sradcli74
on 4/12/06 11:47 pm
Hi Denise, I admire you for getting your exercise in. Guess what, I got on the scale this morning, it said 181.5. I don't know exactly what I am doing, but its having a positive effect on the scale. I just may reach my 5 pound goal. I just need to keep it up through the weekend and see what the scale says on my offical monday weigh in. I'm hoping for positive results. I did get a lot of walking in yesterday and it felt good. I had meetings in different buildings here at work and I used the stairs too. Yesterday went fairly well. Birthday cake is still lingering around from last weekend, so I had a bite...only one and it was sooooo good with the fresh strawberries and whip cream. I stayed at mom's and watched TV before going home and I ended up eating lima beans, okra and chicken breast for dinner. Today's Plan: Breakfast Toast Turkey Sausage Egg Lunch Mixed Salad Greens, Chicken Breast, Cheese, Tomatoes and Lite Honey Mustard (I found out this morning that my honey mustard wasn't FF, but lite, I guess I should have read the label more closely). Dinner Chicken Burger Salad Snacks Peanuts Popcorn Banana Philly Swirl Have a great one! Teah
Mary M.
on 4/13/06 1:53 am - Neverland, CA
Denise, My dear friend I believe that you have the motivation to do more exercise. You already have that insight that your body is maintaining with the water aerobics. First of all do not allow yourself to think about how much you dislike exercise, as you will psychologically talk yourself out of kicking it up a notch. First of all start thinking in terms of short goals think I can do this for the next X number of weeks. Check out the Body-for-Life website and try following the plan for 12 weeks. http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/index.asp . Commit to following the exercise plan for the next 6 weeks if 12 weeks seem too long. Mary
IrishIze
on 4/13/06 5:32 am - NJ
Hi girls! I'm so sorry I haven't been here in a few days. My boss has been in the office every day this week, and I haven't had a minute to myself. I've been going home after work and raking the yard for an hour and then getting dinner on and before I know it, it's time for a shower and bed. I've been doing really well with controlling my eating. I snuck on the scale this morning and I was 167 - down from 172 on Sunday!! I'm definitely back on the train!1 Exercise wise, I'm doing well too. I walk for 40 minutes every day at lunch time, do my hour of raking, and on Tuesday and Wednesday did the WATP WalkBlaster as well. I haven't been on fitday today, but I'm mostly drinking protein drinks for breakfast and lunch, then eating a high protein dinner. Hopefully things will quiet down next week and I'll be able to get on more. I just don't want you all to think I've forgotten about you!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155 mini-goal: 162 by 5/1
sradcli74
on 4/13/06 10:54 pm
Hi Nancy, You are well on your way to meeting your mini goal...congratulations! Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views