More to lose, Wednesday (4/12)....

jewelcrown
on 4/11/06 10:25 pm
Good morning Ladies!! Yesterday was pretty good, although I did get into the granola too much (not on plan!).... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilpia Applesauce Snack: Deli Turkey Lunch: South Beach Chicken Penne Snack: Deli Ham Dinner: Steak Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: Raisins Nutrition: 1130 Calories 44 Fat 80 Carbs 96 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics.. Have a great day!!! Denise
sradcli74
on 4/11/06 11:26 pm
Good Morning, Yesterday was not good, I found myself getting back into an old habit. Before WLS, when I was on one of my many diets and had thrown out all the snacks, I would pay a visit to my sister's house because she always kept lots of snacks. I'd get my snack fix and think nothing of it because it wasn't in my house so it didn't count. Well she kept my kids yesterday, because my mom had some things to do. Why did I walk in that house and eat chips, cookies and cake. I stopped myself at one bite of each, but that old feeling came back and I did not like it. I packed up the kids and got the heck out of there before I could do anymore damage. Today's plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Baked Chicken, greens, red beans/rice Snack Banana Dinner Chicken Burger and Salad Snack Philly Swirl Have a great day! Teah
jewelcrown
on 4/12/06 5:16 am
Hey Teah!! Good job on stopping at one bite! I still struggle. I'm like an alcoholic, I'm not happy until it's all gone!! Good control!!! You go girl!!! !
sradcli74
on 4/12/06 6:37 am
Thanks Denise, But girl it scared the heck out of me. My mind immediately flashed back to the FAT me and those posts that I had read, when I was exhibiting that behavior. I sort of panicked and felt like the only way for me to not eat the stuff was to get the heck out of my sisters house and boy did I leave in a flash. I know she thought I was crazy. But oh well. I believe that if it had not been for that flashback and those posts I looked at yesterday, I'd have happily eaten that stuff. Oh I forgot to tell you the scale said 182!! That's a whole pound! Now I've got to maintain that loss. Have a good night.
jewelcrown
on 4/12/06 11:48 am
182!!! You go girl!!! ! I remember being 180, I thought I was a FOX! Congrats... that's fantastic... keep up the good work!! WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views