Roll Call... Monday Weigh In....

jewelcrown
on 4/10/06 7:54 am
Hello July Babies: I've missed Spyder's weekly weigh in post and thought I'd revive it. Whether you are: - At goal and maintaining comfortably - Struggling to maintain; - Happily gaining; or - Losing more... A weekly weigh may be beneficial to all! So... let's celebrate our successes and offer encouragement to the JULY BABIES wherever they may be on this LIFELONG journey. The journey never ends, we must be vigilant and this might be a way to make it easier. So where am I? As if you didn't know: Today's Weight: 220 Starting Weight: 326 Goal Weight: 170 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: I've maintained (ultimate goal to lose, thrilled at maintaining as opposed to gaining this week!) [NOTE: Your celebration/opportunity does not have to be weight related!] Thanks for your support and encouragement. Your turn.... Denise
Mary M.
on 4/10/06 10:06 am - Neverland, CA
Today's Weight: 163 Starting Weight: 415 Goal Weight: 147 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK:This week I ate out 4 out of 7 day and was able to mantain without gaining. Mary
jewelcrown
on 4/10/06 10:24 am
Weigh to go, Mary!!! You inspire me soooo much.... Have a great day, my friend!!! Denise
sradcli74
on 4/10/06 10:48 pm
Hey Denise Great Idea, not only are we accountable for what we eat, but also weight....this may just be the thing I need to go ahead and lose more. Today's Weight: 182.5 Starting Weight: 297 Goal Weight: 165 Category: "Struggling to Release More" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK:This week I released half a pound. I got my butt moving and did some serious yard work too.
IrishIze
on 4/11/06 2:51 am - NJ
Great idea Denise!! Any added motivation is really appreciated! It will help me stay honest on weekends, and also help keep me off the scale every day. Today's Weight: 172 Starting Weight: 280 Goal Weight: 155 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: I've got myself back on track (once again). I'm trying to lose my obsession with the scale and didn't weigh in this morning. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views