More to lose Monday (4/10)....

jewelcrown
on 4/9/06 12:46 pm
Good morning all!! Well... I took the weekend off and I'm sure I blew it substantially caloriewise. Even though I slip, I can't trust myself not track. Even if I'm all alone in this, I've got to do it! So here's my plan for today. Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Deli Turkey Lunch: South Beach Chicken Cashew Snack: Chicken Breast Dinner: South Beach Orange Chicken Snack: South Beach Oatmeal Cookies Philly Swirl Sugar Free Frozen Treat (2) Nutrition: 1230 Calories (I've upped my planned calories in hopes of staying on plan) 94 Carbs 33 Fat 132 Protein Exercise: 25 minutes pilates 1 hr water aerobics 1 hr walking Have a great day... thanks for reading my post.. Join me if you like. The train will continue... Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs. goal 5 lbs to mini goal of 215 by April 24
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 1:24 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Denise, I have been working tons of hour once again so haven't even been on here for a few days. What is the brand name of the Philly Swirll sugar free frozen treat. I can not seem to find them I guess they only have sometihing like 15 calories is that right? Anyway please let me know the brand and maybe I can call around and find them. I guess they sell them at Sam's Club but I only have a costco here and they don't sell them. If I know more about them then maybe I can get Safeway or Albertson's to order or stock them for me. Here's my plan: Banana with peanut butter Yogurt Soup and crackers Left over Cornbeef and cabbage we had last night. Maybe some cottage cheese if I get hungry. I am getting ready to have my home appraised on Tuesday so am coming home right afterwork and getting things cleaned up and ready. That will have to be my workout for the next couple of days. You have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 4/9/06 10:37 pm
Hi Denise: It's called a "PhillySwirl Stix"... There's no mention of a brand like Kraft or anything. They're 10 calories each. Monna first told me about these... they are awesome. You might want to try Walmart, since they are owned by the same outfit. I'll ask at my local Sam's, I need to go by there today! Have a great day!! Denise
jewelcrown
on 4/9/06 10:41 pm
Hey Denise... Try this website, it has a store locator for the PhillySwirl... http://www.phillyswirl.com/products/stix.cfm Denise
IrishIze
on 4/9/06 11:57 pm - NJ
Hi girls! I've taken some time away from the board and from logging my food because I've been so busy and my mother was not well. Lots of responsibilities and only one person here. Some of the stress has found me eating more than I should, not too much 'bad' stuff, just a lot of stuff. I know people say that you need to eat something like 3000 calories a day to gain a pound, but I tell you what, I can gain 5 lbs. in two days ~ no joke ~ on about 1300 - 1400 calories. I was 167 on Friday and weighed in a 172 this morning....blech. I'm staying away from the scale for awhile - I think that's part of my problem. It's way too frustrating. I am still keeping my mini goal of 162 by 5/1. Here's my plan for today - like Denise I have to log my food just to keep my focus: B: Isopure zero carb protein drink L: Boca Burger with shredded low fat cheese S: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal; Unjury D: 1 med. chicken breast on a green salad with SF, low fat dressing S: Carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 715 Carbs: 21 Protein: 107 Exercise: Planning on walking for 40 minutes at lunchtime, raking and yard work for an hour after I get home, and 30 minute WalkBlaster. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views