Ready for Plastics but scared

Janette
on 4/9/06 3:09 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone. I have finally made the decision to have PS. I am scheduled May 24 for abdominoplasty, brachioplasy and thigh lift. Dr agrees with me that I do not need lower body lift with the way my weight was and is. My arms and thighs are really bad. I carried most of my weight in my butt and legs but my butt just Kinda of went flat and he says with the way he will be doing the legs it will stay flat and just blend with the thighs???? I never thought I would lose enough weight to need this done! Its a 6-7 hr surgery with 2 days in an outpt recovery center. Any body have any feed back they can share on PS. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/132 -231 lbs
Irene S.
on 4/12/06 4:40 am - NJ
I don't have feedback to share about ps, since I haven't had any yet. I just wanted to wish you all the best! It's a big decision, but many of us need to have ps in order to feel that we've come completely full circle. Gosh you didn't think you'd lose enough to need ps? you're almost 1/3 of your old self! Amazing and awesome! Keep in touch. I'd LOVE to see pix. I don't remember seeing any b4 and after pix on your profile... Hope you'll post some! If you prefer the anonymity though, I understand. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views