Contest--Day 7

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/06 9:13 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not the best day, but it could have been worse. Actually, none of my days really look all that good now that I've gone back and tallied up all of the calories. My calories ranged anywhere between 1200 and 1570. As several of you noted, my carbs were high and my protein not high enough. Then, the salt from this week has been hideous! Also, I snacked a LOT...a lot more than it seemed at the time! B~english muffin L~wrap, cottage cheese, grapes D~leftover pasta (that I jazzed up with extra lean ground beef) S~sliced chicken, some cereal, two pieces of chocolate (I was filling up plastic Easter eggs and couldn't help myself), and string cheese. The string cheese was the only snack I actually planned for. I haven't exercised yet, but the day is still young. Even if it gets too dark to walk outside, I still have my trusty treadmill in the basement (although the incline is now broken). The official weigh-in today had me 1 lb down. I don't know if the extra salt yesterday is to blame, or if my calories are just too high. Next week, I will try to focus more on the protein, fruits, and vegetables while leaving my potatoes, pasta, and rice behind. I still can't give up my english muffin or wrap! Pamela
Irene S.
on 4/7/06 11:02 am - NJ
Well you may not have to give them up. Try the things that you wrote about and see what happens on the scale. I want YOU to WIN!!!! Do the things that you have control over. Water, protein and exercise. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views