More to Lose!!!...Friday April7th

sradcli74
on 4/6/06 10:49 pm
Good Morning All!!! I got on the scale this morning just for a check in....it said 181.5, 180 and 179.5...I don't care what the most accurate number is...its less than 183!!! If I can get through the weekend and weigh on Monday, I should be able to hold onto one of these numbers. Yesterday, went ok, I went to the dollar store and ate a candy bar...It had an affect on my blood sugar and I had to lie down and rest for about an hour before I could go home...not a good feeling. Plus I should not have had that candy bar anyway. No nutritional value at all...after that I got home and took my vitamins and went to bed. No dinner.... This morning I got up wanting to eat a cow. But there's a birthday party tonight and tomorrow...i'll have to be on my P&Qs to Bratty Girl and keep her at bay, so I can maintain one of those lower numbers! There's pizza and salad at the party tonight, but I'm not sure of the menu for tomorrow. If I decide to have cake, I'll limit it to a couple of bites, but no ice cream. Today's Plan: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken Breast Corn on Cob Dinner Pizza and Salad Snacks Grapes Yogurt Birthday Cake? Have a great weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views