More to lose Thursday (4/6)...

jewelcrown
on 4/5/06 10:24 pm
Good morning ladies!! I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Maybe it's an indication that today's going to be a good one. Yesterday was so... so... I'm struggling... when I get home from work, I have a snack attack the moment I walk in the door. Today, I'm going to have some grilled chicken waiting for me and see if that helps. Anyway, here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Deli Turkey Lunch: South Beach Orange Beef Snack: Celery Grilled Chicken Dinner: Salmon Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: Philly Swirl Sugar Free Freeze Nutrition: 1099 Calories 29 Fat 48 Carbs 147 Protein Exercise 1 hr wate aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs from Drs goal 5 lbs from mini goal of 215 by April 24!
sradcli74
on 4/5/06 11:57 pm
Oh boy don't I know what you mean about the snack attacks. I didn't do too bad. I stopped to get gas and brought a Coffee Flavored kit Kat....YUCKY, YUCKY, I'm glad I hated it. I ended up giving it away!!! Yesterday, I almost fell off the wagon, another late night of getting home. But I triumphed!!! I stayed at my mom's house to watch Top Model, I didn't want to miss it. Anyway she had not cooked anything. So I rustled up a boiled Sirloin burger, some okra and a salad. I resisted those cookies and birthday cake! When I finally did get home, after 9:00. I was going to go to bed and just wing it for lunch. But then I thought about it, with myself going to that cafeteria and having to make a good choice. Luckily I had a chicken stirfry in my freezer...150 calories and 15 grams of protein for a serving!!! I cooked that, it took about 15 minutes and packed it up for lunch! I've already gotten in 17 oz of water and I'm going for a refill when I'm done typing. Today's Plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage and 2 French Toast Sticks Lunch Chicken Stirfry Dinner Chicken stirfry Snacks Protein Smoothie Grapes Strawberries Have a great one! Teah
jewelcrown
on 4/6/06 4:29 am
This day went down hill fast. BRATTY GIRL is in charge. A good friend came to town and took a few of us to a soul food house. Yep... you know the place, fantastic greens, candid yams, macaroni and cheese.... Let me tell you, I didn't even try to remember that I'm trying to lose more weight or that I ever had the surgery!!! I overstuffed and had to visit the little girls room before the hour was over. I wonder if the calories count! I must admit wishing I could indulge like I did pre-WLS and yet I wouldn't want to wear a size 30 ever again in life. Okay, I'm back in the real world, my salmon and lettuce will do just fine for dinner tonight! Stay strong, Teah... You're on a good roll!! Denise
sradcli74
on 4/6/06 5:37 am
Hi Denise, I know what you mean about the food. And like you thinking about where i've come from I wouldn't want to go back. I just took some pictures with my little Alexis and I was putting them away in the picture album... I came across a picture of me from a trip to Miami in May 2004. I wanted to cry!!! You could see the sadness and miserableness in my eyes, I was not happy at that weight at all. I couldn't even believe that was once me! Thinking about all that, I'd rather be where I am than back there for anything (loose skin and all)!! Maybe I should look at that picture every now and again to remind myself that I don't want or need the fat. Tell BG to take that...... We will never go back. Have a great evening. Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views