More to Lose...Wednesday 4/5

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 12:23 pm - Paradise, CA
Hello Ladies, Well I finally got in a workout at the gym. I'm even alittle sore in the legs so it should be doing something. Here's my plan: coffee with sf french van. creamer protein shake grapenuts with ff milk banana steak yogurt part of a pork chop cauliflower with cheese another workout at the gym you all have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 4/4/06 11:39 pm
Hi Denise!! Way to go with your workout plan. It will pay off! You know my clothes are feeling loose these days and it's not because of my staying on plan eating. I keep falling off the wagon with carbs, but my exercise is fairly consistent. Two workouts at the gym in one day! You go girl!!! Here's my loose plan, again.... Breakfast: Salmon Lettuce Light dressing Lunch: ???? Boss is taking the group out. I hate this. I just hope it's not the Spaghetti Factory or something! Dinner: Crabcakes Mixed vegetables Snack: Sugar free ice cream Nutrition ????? Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 5 lbs to mini mini goal of 215 by April 24!
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/06 11:06 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Denise, Boy I guess I was pretty tired when I typed that. I only workout once aday. I worked out yesterday and then was stating I was going to exercise again today. I sure wish I could workout twice aday but no way for now. I run around at work all day long so I'm lucky that I can even get to the gym after work. Thanks for all kind comments though. You have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 4/5/06 2:00 am
Hi Ladies, I commend you all on your commitment to exercise...now if some of that could just rub off on me. I'd be happy as a clam. Yesterday wasn't bad for me. I did have one bite of birthday cake, but that was it. I ended up eating only a half of a sandwich for dinner and some grapes and went to bed. I didn't get all of my water in, for some reason that's been hard lately, so i'm trying to remember water, water, water. This time change is so deceiving. Usually when I get to my car after work, its been dark, so I'm ready to go home and go to bed. Now its been bright and sunny and that's given me renewed energy, so instead of just picking up the kids and running, I've been socializing..too much and getting home too late. But the good thing is, I end up going straight to bed, no snacks!! Today's plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage Oatmeal Snack Bannana Protein Smoothie Lunch Half Sandwich and Grapes Snack Half sandwich and Strawberries Dinner Half Sandwich Have a great day Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views