Contest--Day 4

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 10:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
An okay day. I resisted the urge to binge. I took a walk with my husband and dog instead. Dinner wasn't quite what I had planned, but it wasn't HORRIBLE. I've been thinking about the carb thing...still not sure what's best. I've already made the switch to whole wheat breads and pasta, as well as to brown rice and low carb wraps and muffins. I don't eat fish, and there are a lot of vegetables that make me gag. I'll really have to get this figured out! B~english muffin, ff cream cheese L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, grapes D~pasta primavera (the healthy version the restaurant had), 1 fried cheesestick, a bite of salad, and a roll S~granola bar, carrots with salsa Okay, the granola bars are gone...won't buy those again because they're too darned good! I chose the smallest cheesestick and the smallest roll...but both had plenty of calories, I'm sure. I did NOT eat the entire portion of pasta (I ordered the half portion, but they still sent the large...I probably had just over a cup). I did great with drinking my water and taking my vitamins. Baby steps... Pamela
Mary M.
on 4/4/06 1:10 pm - Neverland, CA
Pamela, Keep up the good work...I loved the fact that you decided to take a walk instead of caving into temptation. Weigh to Go!!! Another good decision on not purchasing those granola bars. You will need to work on the carbs, if you had the pasta then you should not have had the roll. Also, did the pasta have meat? besides the cheesestick you did not get much protein. Try to get your protein up to 80-100 grams a day, keep the carbs below 60. Have you tried eggs or eggbeaters with cheese (perferably low fat) and you can top that with salsa for breakfast? Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views