Just me...

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 8:46 am - Somewhere Else
I wanted to thank Pamela for taking the time to let everyone here know what was going on with me....and Nancy for saying a few prayers... Yup, Pamela, Fredling is my fiance Anyhow, it turned out to be acute appendicitis...I have updated my profile to tell the horrific story of my hospital visit...I'm sure I forgot some details, but it's a long enough entry... I'm now home for 2 weeks to recover, and not all that happy about it, but I'll survive... Thanks gang...hope you're all doing well. Hugsss Linda~
Irene S.
on 4/4/06 9:36 am - NJ
Linda! I'm glad to hear that it was just the appendix and that you're ok. I was worried when I didn't hear anything more. I saw your post this morning on the main board, but since I was at work I couldn't take the time to respond. Sorry you had a nightmare experience with the hospital. Rest up and get well! Irene
IrishIze
on 4/5/06 5:44 am - NJ
Sorry Linda - Just a tiny hijack to say Irene - you look MAH-velous!! Hugs, Nancy
Irene S.
on 4/5/06 6:10 am - NJ
Thanks, Nancy! You're so sweet!
Mary M.
on 4/4/06 9:36 am - Neverland, CA
Hello Just Me... I am glad to see your up to posting. I know that you are still not feeling completely well...however, I will continue to keep you in my prayers and sending tons of positive thoughts your way. Mary
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/06 10:55 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm glad you're doing better. I know appendicitis can be pretty serious, but thankfully it wasn't something even more serious. Soon you'll be as good as new, your regular upbeat self! Get well soon! Pamela
IrishIze
on 4/5/06 5:46 am - NJ
Linda - I'm SO glad you are better!! You take that time to make sure you're rested and healed. I know it's hard to just hang out, but sometimes your body needs it.... Hope you continue to improve! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views