More to Lose....Tues. 4/4

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/06 1:31 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Gals, Well I didn't get in my exercise at the gym. Just ran out of time. Excuses, Excuses I will try again today. Here's my plan: coffee with sf french van. creamer protein shake grapenuts with ff milk banana steak yogurt cup of soup 1/2 sandwich (kind???) workout at the gym is my plan. Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 4/3/06 11:41 pm
Hi Denise!! Great job in keeping the post going. I'm been really laxed in planning. Here goes: Breakfast: Bagel (so much for the protein train!!! I just can't resist free food at the pool on Tuesday mornings!!!) Snack: Grilled chicken Lunch: South Beach Cashew Chicken Snack: Deli Turkey Dinner: Salmon Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: Celery Sugar free popsicles Nutrition ???? Clueless, Didn't have time to do fiday this morning... Exercise: 25 minuntes - Pilates - DONE 1 hr - water aerobics - DONE Have a great day! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs. goal 5 lbs to mini goal of 215 by April 24!
sradcli74
on 4/4/06 12:09 am
Hello Ladies, I don't know what my style is anymore. I go to the store and have no idea what to buy. I want to look cute, but sometimes I feel like the clothes are for little girls, then I look at other stuff and I feel like that stuff is for old ladies, there is nothing in between and i don't know where to shop. Ok I just had to get that off my chest. Denise, I think I've got a version of bratty girl going on over here because she was bad yesterday and ate a peanut butter twix for dinner and had a bag of chips for a snack. Then to top it off, she grabbed some jelly beans and malted milk balls and shoved them in my mouth..She's bad...so all in all yesterday wasn't great. Good news!!! I'm still holding at 183!!!! I love and loathe this number. I love it because it's not going higher...I loathe it because it won't go lower!! Today's plan: Breakfast: Steak, Egg, Cheese Burrito Lunch Chicken and Dumplings Dinner? Snacks Protein Smoothie Strawberries Yogurt Have a great day ladies Teah
jewelcrown
on 4/4/06 12:25 am
Teah: She's bad news!!! Send BRATTY GIRL packing before she takes root! Denise
IrishIze
on 4/4/06 3:41 am - NJ
Good morning my friends! I'm late checking in today. Work has been really busy, my co-worker is in the Bahamas (I'm SOOOO jealous....) and of course, this week all HE77 breaks loose. Sigh. I weighed this morning and it flickered on 165 a few times, but I'm going to leave it at 166. That was some bag of popcorn, I guess.... I haven't gone on fitday.com yet today either, but so far I've had my protein drink for breakfast and will have another for lunch. So here's the day... B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: Turkey sloppy joe (meat only), salad with SF dressing Snacks: carb fix pretzels, WW cereal, SF popsicle I don't know what the totals are, but I know they're low. I'm not much in the mood to eat today - I have discomfort in my abdomen - I think I put too many onions in my salad last night and my body is telling me to knock it off. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow, I'll call the doc. Exercise: I did the WATP WalkBlaster this morning, hope to do the Walk and Kick tonight; depends on how the belly feels. Hugs, Nancy 280/166/155 mini goal: 162 by 5/1
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views