More to Lose...Mon. 4/3

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/06 11:34 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Gals, I finally got rested up and am ready to start keeping track once again. Working that many hours was a real killer. I am posting this evening for Monday as I don't think I'll have time to get online before work. It takes a little getting used to this time change. I actually do like it better once I can get used to the change. More daylight means more time to be outside after work. Here's my plan: coffee with sf french van. creamer protein shake grapenuts cereal banana cottage cheese yogurt steak mixed veges going to the gym after work for exercise. You all have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 4/2/06 11:16 pm
Hi Denise I'm glad to see you back. We've been holding down the fort, maintaining and losing the weight. Hey Denise and Nancy, You ladies are doing a wonderful job. 12 and 18 pounds is a tremendous loss! Great Job Ladies! I need to get more focused. I need to plan my meals for the day and stick with it. I always let temptation get the best of me. But no more, I want to lose five pounds by the end of the month and by gosh, I am committing myself to it. I have been vowing to get moving and start exercising but I always end up finding something better to do. No more, I'm going to get my butt moving. Today's plan is written in stone: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch/Dinner Chicken and Dumpling Snacks Grapes Yogurt Water Water Water Have a great week. Teah
jewelcrown
on 4/2/06 11:52 pm
Good morning Ladies!!! I want my hour back!!! I didn't get up to exercise this morning nor plan my menu. I'm out of synch! So here's my loose plan for today: Breakfast: Cheese stick Snack: Deli Turkey Lunch: Tuna Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: Celery Dinner: Crabcakes Snack: Ricotta cheese Cocoa Almonds (new recipe from South Beach... supposed to taste as good as cheesecake... we'll see!) Have a great day! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
IrishIze
on 4/3/06 3:51 am - NJ
Hi everyone! I'm so busy at work - I'm just checking in quickly. I weighed in one pound heavier this morning, I'm sure it was the salty food I had yesterday. I'm not worrying over it - I know it will come off. Here's my plan for today: B: 2 egg whites, WW Flakes and Fiber L: Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella and roasted red pepper S: WW Flakes and Fiber D: Turkey Sloppy Joe on a green salad with SF dressing S: South Beach peanut butter snackbar Totals: Calories: 942 Carbs: 28 Protein: 111 I got up this morning (reluctantly - it was SO dark...) and did my WalkBlaster. I'll do the Walk and Kick this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/166/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
jewelcrown
on 4/3/06 3:53 am
Hey Nancy!! Way to go.... your commitment is showing (Walkblaster in the dark! HA HA)!!! It will pay off.... Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs from Doctors goal 5 lbs from mini mini goal of 215 by April 25
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views