More to Lose.....Sunday 4/2!

IrishIze
on 4/2/06 1:15 am - NJ
Hi Everyone - I'm having a busy Sunday, but wanted to take a minute to post here. I did well yesterday - did end up eating a bunch of popcorn last night, but it didn't affect my weigh in...yet! Here's my plan for today: B: Protein Drink L: Chicken breast (I bought one of those pre-roasted chickens, and kind of figure I'll eat some of that today) D: more chicken breast with a green garden salad and SF salad dressing S: carb fix pretzels, Unjury I haven't logged onto fitday.com today, so I'm not sure of the totals. I'll post again if I have a chance later. I did my WATP 2 mile high calorie burn this morning. I'm going to take the dogs for a walk later and do the WalkBlaster this eveining. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/165/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
jewelcrown
on 4/2/06 11:43 pm
Hi Nancy!! I was MIA on Sunday..... I did pretty well staying on the protein train. I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the 10 days. I'm driving myself crazy on with the scale. I wish I never bought that thing!!! Have a great day!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views