More to lose... Saturday (4/1/06)

jewelcrown
on 3/31/06 10:40 pm
Good morning!!!! Well it's April!!! Since we started this train back in December, I am down 12 lbs!!! That's 3 lbs per month. Rather slow considering how fast it fell off in the beginning, but I'll take it!!! I'm setting a new goal for myself of 5 lbs per month. I know I can do this if I focus on protein, fluid intake and exercise. I have exactly 24 days to get into the dress I bought for a gala I am attending in Detroit. The picture on my profile is from the gala last year. I'm probably 16 lbs lighter than that picture, but I'd love to be even more. So, I'm hopping on the protein train for the next ten days. I hope I have the discipline to do it. I am also going to try and exercise 3 times a day for the next 10 days. I find it helps if I post more than once per day. So, bear with me while I get chatty again. I've got to get into this little black dress and knock 'em dead!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: Sugar free popsicle Lunch: Crabcake Snack: Sugar free popsicle Dinner: Steak Snack: Sugar free popsicle Nutrition: 823 Calories 20 Fat 16 Carbs 106 Protein Exercise 25 minutes Pilates! DONE 2 hr walking Have a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 5 lbs to "mini mini" goal of 215 by April 24
IrishIze
on 4/1/06 1:28 am - NJ
Hi Denise - I think protein is the key. I was negligent about getting my protein in and had been eating pretty carby. I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. On Monday I started adding a couple of protein drinks to my diet and I've lost 3 lbs in 5 days!! I was so surprised this morning when I weighed 165! I can't believe it, but I'll sure take it!! LOL! Since I started on this train January 1, I've lost 18 lbs. It's been a struggle and I've had my ups and downs, but WOW, I feel great about myself and I feel great healthwise. Thanks Denise for being the motivator and for starting this train up!!! Weekends are sometimes tough for me, so I'm trying to keep busy. I just got back from running errands, and I'm going to go out and do some raking before it rains. Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: 10 medium shrimp and one Boca Burger S: Unjury in lemonade D: Tilapia lightly breaded with Carb Careful breadcrumbs, and a bit of spaghetti sauce and cheese, small green salad S: Carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 700 Carbs: 17 Protein: 105 I did the WATP 2 mile high energy for Abs with resistance belt this morning. I'm going out to rake for awhile, and I'll probably do the WATP WalkBlaster this evening. On the train to health and happiness!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/165/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views