More to Lose...Friday!!! (3/31)

sradcli74
on 3/30/06 9:38 pm
Good Morning, Yesterday was great. I went to steak and shake for lunch and I ordered a grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side. Everyone else that I went with had double cheeseburgers, fries, and Coleslaw, with big ol shakes and diet cokes. And each and everyone of them finished it all. I couldn't even finish half of one of those burgers with those big ol buns if I wanted to. Just realizing how much we consume, I understand why we battle our weight. Just thinking about consuming that much food, made me sick to my stomach and I stuck to my plan all day!!!! I also wanted to ask a question: Do you guys have any problem with going to restuarants with people who don't know you've had the surgery? Yesterday I ate so little compared to everyone else, no one questioned it,but they were looking at me funny. Today's plan: Breakfast Grilled Chicken Breast Lunch Grilled Chicken Breast, Green Beans and Squash w/ Roasted Rosemary potatoes Dinner ? I may take my son out to dinner tonight, but again I'll be good and get something grilled Snacks Fruit Popcorn Protein Shake Have a great day and weekend! Teah
IrishIze
on 3/31/06 2:17 am - NJ
Hi Teah! Congrats on making the healthy choice. It is kind of disgusting to see what we can actually shove down our throats...UGH. I don't go out to eat that often, but I generally order something like fish or grilled chicken and eat a comfortable amount. I always get a doggie bag - most people don't ask, and if they mention I only ate a small amount, I say I drank a bottle of water, so I'll fini**** up later. I've been doing really well and guess what, I lost another pound! When I weighed this morning I was 166! I was so surprised! I have to be careful at work today. They brought in bagels and the works for breakfast (I didn't succumb), and they just brought in burritos with all the fixin's, Spanish Rice, salad, huge plates of cookies for lunch. My boss asked me to make her a plate, so I did and just got a small salad for myself. So far so good, although those cookies are calling to me.... Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: small salad and lemonade with Unjury S: pretzels D: Tilapia lightly breaded with Carb Careful breadcrumbs, a couple of tablespoons of spaghetti sauce and a bit of shredded mozzarella, small green salad S: Light n Fit yogurt with some WW cereal mixed in Totals: (anyone go on fitday.com today? It's totally revamped! ) Calories: 715 Carbs: 30 Calories: 92 Did my usual WATP WalkBlaster this morning. I'd really love to get out for a walk this afternoon, but I don't know if my boss would be too thrilled. I also plan to do the WATP Walk and Kick tonight. Have a great weekend everyone - I'll be checking in! Hugs, Nancy 280/166/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
jewelcrown
on 3/31/06 4:05 am
Good afternoon Ladies!! Teah... great job on sticking to plan yesterday. I wish I had such good news. My brain has left the building and so has my discipline in sticking to plan. Yesterday I overdosed on Snackwells... I hear my doctor sitting on my shoulder saying leave all snacks alone. No snacking... He knows me... I have no control!!! When I eat out with folks who don't know I've had surgery, I haven't had a problem. I tend to eat very slowly and by the time they've gulfed down their meals, it's not an issue. Folks are just ready to go. We'll here's my menu (it's not a plan, 'cause it's awful and I've already consumed most of it!)!!! Breakfast: Hardees Cinnamon Biscuit Coffee Lunch: Oatnut Bread Peanutbutter Dinner: Crabcakes Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories: 1369!!!! UGH!! Fat 66 Carbs 100!!! UGH!!! Protein 67 Exercise 25 minutes Pilates 1 hr walking Well... I'm going to act like Scarlet Ohara... tomorrow is another day!!! I'll be online this weekend. I'm going to need support to get my bottom back on track. Have a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs. goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views