From main board about Linda (Pinalope)

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 8:38 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I guess the person who wrote this might be her fiance, but I'm not sure: "Hi all, I will not have time to go back and reply (sorry) but I wanted to let you know that I brought Pinalope to the hospital yesterday. She was suffering from abdominal pains and some particularly sharp pains. WE DO NOT YET KNOW WHAT IT IS. Could be nothing. Could be more serious. By 1030pm when I went home, they were setting up for a CT scan of her abdomen to check for a bad appendix. Anyway, it's currently 715am (Montreal time) and I have not heard from her. I hope it's just because she's sleeping. Wednesday-to-Thursday night, she did not sleep at all with the pains. So please cross your fingers for her. I am currently waiting by the phone for news. I'll let you all know when I know. So for now, we don't know. The "not knowing" is killing me. Fredling"
IrishIze
on 3/31/06 1:17 am - NJ
Jeesh - how awful. I hope it's nothing more serious than some trapped gas. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know Pamela. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views