Yoo-Hoo~Monna...Denise K...where are you??

IrishIze
on 3/30/06 3:19 am - NJ
It's been awhile since we've seen our girls Monna and Denise K. I'm hoping everything is fine with them and they're just out enjoying their new slimmer selves!! Monna, Denise - if you're lurking please just pop on and say hi!! Let's hear it July Babies: "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
sradcli74
on 3/30/06 4:50 am
Maybe they will "hear" us if we shout it together. "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!" "We miss you Monna and Denise!!!"
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 9:29 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Gals, You are all so sweet. I'm fine just got done working my 18th day in a row and I'm just plain exhausted. I haven't felt like even keeping track of what I've been putting in my mouth or even exercising. I finally get two days off and I'm gonna get rested up and start strong with it again on Sunday. I just need a couple days for myself and get rested. I have to be back to work on Sunday and its much easier to keep on my food plan on the usual work days. Weekends are the hardest being home with my family. I will get back to my exercising again on Monday going to the gym after work. I'm not sure where Monna is, I hope she is OK. We have been having lots of rain and snow here where I am and see live higher up then I do so I'm sure she's even getting more than we are. Congrats on all of your loses. I'll start posting again on Sunday. Denise K.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views