Thursday Excercise

Mary M.
on 3/29/06 9:37 pm - Neverland, CA
Fitness Personality No. 1: The Outdoor Adventurer You crave action and adventure. by Tiffany Owens for MSN Health & Fitness The inner key to your fitness personality is variety. When you're exercising, you crave the sun on your skin and the wind in your hair. Going to the gym makes you claustrophobic. You have no need for exercise equipment or the ho-hum routine of fitness classes or instruction. You want to brave the road--or the trail--less traveled with a group or a friend at your side. Your personality is most likely to have trained for a marathon or triathalon and enjoys participating in organized activities, such as adventure travel or fun runs and walks to raise money for charitable causes. Social interaction is another key to helping you stay motivated and stick with an exercise program. You would do extremely well with yoga and tai chi, but because you love variety, be sure to include a range of cardio exercise, weight-training and stretching exercises to balance out the mix. For added social interaction, consider joining a team sport, activity group or planned hikes and bike rides with family and friends. Other activities to try: Archery Basketball Bicycling Canoeing/Kayaking Cardio Fly Fishing Gardening Golf Handball Hiking Horseback Riding Jogging Jump Rope Mountain Biking Paragliding Pilates Raquetball Rock Climbing Roller Skating Skiing Skin/Scuba Diving Snorkeling Surfing Swimming Tai-Chi Tennis Walking Weight Lifting Yoga So what have you done today? Mary 415/163/147 16 lbs to Personal Goal 17 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 3/29/06 10:49 pm - NJ
Hi Mare! I'm hoping to do some horseback riding this spring and summer - the only thing stopping me from doing it a lot is the $$$. I also hope to get out and do a little golfing with my dad.... This morning I did the 2 mile WATP High Calorie Burn. I'm planning to walk at lunch time (I'm the only one in the office today, but I told my boss I'm going to walk and she said OK), and then I'll do the WalkBlaster this evening. I'm feeling healthy and energized from the exercise...life is good!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
Mary M.
on 3/30/06 1:42 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Awesome workout plan, Weigh to Go!!! The endorphine rush provided by workouts can really leave you feeling energized. I also feel better when wearing my clothes, they just fit better. $$$$ is often a big thing for me as I am a single mother of three and dad is non-compliant with child support. I often look for activities that we can do on the weekend. Mary
Mary M.
on 3/30/06 11:35 pm - Neverland, CA
I has been one heck of a busy day for me. This morning I did 30 min on the eliptical, seated calf raises, and adduction machine. This evening it was 1hr of salsa...due to work issues I did not get there early enough for the spin class and homework intruded on my Pilates plans.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views