More to Lose>>>Thursday, March 30

sradcli74
on 3/29/06 9:16 pm
Good Morning!! I just love spring, the weather's great today...we are going to reach the high sixties...the sun is shining! I had a pretty good day yesterday. I've been really tired lately. After I pick up the kids and get dinner, I'm out like a light. Today's plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage Toast Snacks Protein Shake Frozen Fruit 1oz Pringles Lunch Not sure yet, going out with co-workers But I'll be sure to get something grilled Dinner Chicken Burger w/ Cheese and Salad, maybe a slice of toast Have a good one.
jewelcrown
on 3/29/06 9:43 pm
Good morning.... Yesterday was good until I got home and had a major snack binge attack. I ate a half a box of trail mix, of all things!! UGH... Anyway, here's today's plan: Breakfast: Shrimp Lettuce Cheddar Light Dressing Snack: Raisins Lunch: South Beach - Chicken Penne Snack: Pineapple Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Carbsmart ice cream Nutrition: 1071 Calories 35 Fat 77 Carbs 87 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Have a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6
IrishIze
on 3/29/06 10:45 pm - NJ
Good Morning ladies!! Teah - hey, being exhausted and getting to bed early is one way not to snack at night...I might have to try that!! Denise, I know what you mean about trail mix - I can never have 'just a little' - it tastes so good and they make you think it's good for you, but the fat and calories are just ridiculous, huh?? I just had to put it on my list of things NOT to buy.... I had a good day yesterday and was rewarded with the loss of another pound today!! I'm glad that Spring has finally sprung, and I've been getting out for my mid-day walks. I do about 30 minutes, but hey, every little bit helps, right! I'm back on track with my food too, so things are going pretty well. Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein powder in lemonade L: 3/4 of chicken Egg Fu Yung pattie S: Carb Fix pretzels, Unjury in lemonade D: Chicken breast on a bed of lettuce with some peppers and onions, SF salad dressing S: Microwave pork rinds Totals: Calories: 795 Carbs: 24 Protein: 111 Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP High Calorie burn this morning, will walk outside this afternoon, and do the WATP WalkBlaster this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155 ~ mini goal: 162 by 5/1
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 9:47 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I HAD a plan, but didn't stick to it. It was a bad, bad, bad food day. It's stress related...job stress. All of the teachers are feeling it, too. It's testing time! Pamela afraid of the scale
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views