Wednesday Exercise

Mary M.
on 3/28/06 10:43 pm - Neverland, CA
Don't skip a chance to exercise. Take a break every 90 minutes and you'll be doing yourself a favor. Ninety-minute intervals are a natural work-break period. And four 10-minute exercise breaks at this time will burn about as many calories as a solid 40-minute session. Work-break exercises can be as simple as walking or climbing stairs, stretching or doing calisthenics. So what have you done today? Mary 415/163/147 16 lbs to Personal Goal 17 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 3/28/06 11:08 pm - NJ
Good morning Mary! I seem to be back in my routine with eating and exercise and I'm enjoying it. The weather is finally getting warmer and I'm looking foward to taking my noontime walks again. This will be in addition to my two 30 minute sessions of WATP. I did the WalkBlaster this morning, will take a walk at noon, and will do the Walk and Jog video this evening. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155 ~mini goal of 162 by 5/1
Mary M.
on 3/29/06 12:46 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, I am doing the happy , as I am so happy that you have gotten back to your routine. Gotta love those walks in the fresh air...I enjoy my walks immensely. I am so happy to see that you have bumped up your workouts with adding in that afternoon walk and you have set a mini goal!!!! You will get there!!! Mary
jewelcrown
on 3/28/06 11:52 pm
Hi Mary!! My usual... 1 hr water aerobics! May get in 1 hr of walking today.... Have a wonderful day!!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
Mary M.
on 3/29/06 12:49 am - Neverland, CA
Denise, You are so awesome in keeping with your routine and getting in those extra walks and Pilates (when possible)!!! You make me for joy!!! I know you are going to make that mini-goal of yours a reality!!! Keep up the great workouts! Mary
Mary M.
on 3/29/06 12:53 am - Neverland, CA
Todays mornign workout was a 2.5 mile walk...both of my sons got of bed to join me. This afternoon I will be doing upper body resistance training w/squats & lunges and this evening I plan on attending 1 hr water aerobics class.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views