More to lose....Wednesday (3/29)

sradcli74
on 3/28/06 9:40 pm
Hi Ladies, Has anyone heard from Monna or Denise K? Yesterday wasn't so bad. After I got home, and ate dinner I snacked on a few jelly beans to quiet my sweet tooth. Today's plan: Breakfast 2 turkey sausage and half waffle Snack Protein smoothie Lunch/Dinner Italian sausage bake w/veggies Other Snacks 100 Calorie Popcorn Bannana Dole Frozen Mixed Fruit Have a great day.
sradcli74
on 3/28/06 9:50 pm
I decided to go ahead and log my food into fitday today, I have not done this in a while. I think my carbs are really high and my protein is not high enough. I need to be exercising. Calories 1263 Fat 45 Carbs 147 Protein 81
jewelcrown
on 3/28/06 10:00 pm
Hi Teah! We need to pat ourselves on the back for a minute. No the scale isn't moving as swiftly as we would like, but guess what! We have maintained a good amount of weight loss. Did you know Americans gain an average 6 lbs per year. This is called weight creep. So, while our goal is to lose more, it's a big battle to maintain what we have lost so far. Hats off to us for trying to lose more, but more importantly, keep off what we lose. I think this post can help those who want to lose and those who want to maintain. I'm on the train for the long haul... good or bad... I know if I let myself not keep track too long, I'll find 6 lbs or more to add to my collection!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Ground turkey Snack: Celery Lunch: South Beach Orange Beef Snack: Grilled chicken Dinner: Grilled shrimp lettuce Cheese Light dressing Nutritional Values: 1100 Calories 36 Carbs 43 Fat 125 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! 1 hr walking 25 minutes Pilates Have a great day!!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs from Drs goal 20 lbs from mini personal goal of 200 by July 26
sradcli74
on 3/28/06 11:08 pm
Denise, You are absolutely right! Maintaining is a feat within itself. to us. Thanks for putting things in perspective. I know that if I didn't have this thread to make me accountable, I'd probably be eating way more than I should. Teah
IrishIze
on 3/28/06 10:56 pm - NJ
Hi ladies! I weighed myself this morning after a couple of weeks of not weighing and having some bad days of pigging out and not exercising; and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't gain during that time. I'm still 168 which is what I was last time I weighed. That is very motivating to me, so I think I'm going to set myself a mini-goal of 162 by May 1. I don't think that's too unreasonable. After that, I'll set another mini-goal and keep on doing that until I reach my main goal of 155. Here's my plan for today: B: Boca burger with some FF shredded cheddar S: 4 strawberries with Splenda, 1/2 scoop of Unjury L: 1/2 breaded chicken cutlet, lettuce and tomato S: WW Flakes & Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: Gorton's grilled filet with garlic and butter, 8 medium shrimp S: SB cinnamon raisin snackbar Totals: Calories: 916 Fat: 32 Carbs: 37 Protein: 103 Exercise: I got up early and did my WATP WalkBlaster. It's a beautiful day today, so I hope to go out and take a 30 minute walk. Then I plan to do the WATP Walk and Jog tape this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155 ~ mini goal of 162 by 5/1
sradcli74
on 3/28/06 11:05 pm
Congratulations Nancy!!! Like Denise said we need to pat ourselves on the back. Maintaining is just as sweet as losing. Great Job!
IrishIze
on 3/28/06 11:12 pm - NJ
Yep, I agree! I have decided that I will never let myself get over 170 lbs. I feel like if I have that as a control, it will keep me in check. I'm actually pretty happy at that weight. I would like to get down to 155, but with my extra skin, I don't know if that's possible. I will keep trying though, and that's what it's all about. Won't it be nice in another year when we're all at goal and still here logging our food to help us maintain!! (Really - that would be SWEET!!)
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 5:09 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Although quite stressful, today has been a better day as far as being healthy goes. B~Cheerios L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels D~spaghetti (healthy version, of course!) S~trail mix granola bar (that was the best granola bar I've ever had!), celery with 1 tbs. peanut butter. I might have something later, but I don't know yet. Exercise~Taking my daughter for a stroll around the block...the weather is finally up to it! Pamela -132
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views