More to lose... 3/28 (Tuesday)

jewelcrown
on 3/27/06 11:12 pm
Good morning, ladies! Where is everyone... Is this spring break? I overslept this morning, so I'm posting late. Sort of winging it... I'll check my calories later... (dangerous, I know!): Breakfast: Bagel (yup I gave in at the pool) Coffee Snack: Raisins Lunch: South Beach Chicken Cashew Snack: Sugar free pudding Dinner: Shrimp Lettuce Light dressing Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Hope everyone has a great day and come on back and help me keep the train on track. Without YOU, I'm liable to steer the train off the track! BRATTY GIRL may start driving! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
sradcli74
on 3/28/06 12:04 am
Good Morning All, I officially hate the scale, I got on and it was 184, then I got off and on again 186...then again 185, one last time 184. Frustrating. Everyday I make a plan and then I have some stupid craving and my plan falls to the wayside, If I pack a crunchy snack, I'll crave smooth, If I pack something salty, I'll want sweet...No more complaining...time to get things together. I got a letter saying that the vacancy I applied for with the EEOC has been cancelled. After I took that stupid 150+ question assessment and went through the trouble of submitting my resume and transcripts! I'll have to keep trying. Today's plan: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Snack Mixed Frozen Fruit (Grapes, Strawberries, Peaches, Honeydew) Lunch Stuffed Pepper Dinner Corned Beef Brussel Sprouts Snack 100 calorie popcorn Have a great week!
IrishIze
on 3/28/06 2:21 am - NJ
Hi girls! It's funny - I was thinking yesterday morning that it seems my pouch is very tolerant and nothing gets 'stuck' anymore. Well, last night I had some turkey sloppy joe meat and it got stuck - ugh - for almost three hours I was sooooo sick. Needless to say, I didnt' get in nearly enough calories or protein for the day. I'm going to try hard today. Here's my plan: B: Isopure Banana Pineapple Zero Carb protein powder in lemonade L: 10 medium shrimp, some WW flakes and fiber cereal S: carb fix pretzels D: 2 boca burgers with a bit of cheese S: Lowry's micro pork rinds Totals: Calories: 747 Carbs: 25 Protein: 103 Exercise: Did the WATP WalkBlaster this morning - I have a meeting at work so I won't have a chance to take a walk at lunchtime, but I'll do another WATP 30 minute video this evening. Tomorrow morning I'm going to weigh after not doing it for a couple of weeks...hope I haven't done too much damage lately!! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 6:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Don't ask.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits