Tuesday Excercise

Mary M.
on 3/27/06 10:50 pm - Neverland, CA
Proper breathing technique is extremely important during training. Breathing supplies oxygen to the muscle cells, which is essential for muscle contraction, and helps deliver energy and build the muscle. Make sure to exhale when you lift the weight and inhale when you lower it. So what have you done today? Mary 415/163/147 16 lbs to Personal Goal 17 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 3/27/06 11:07 pm
Hi Mary!! I could not get my bottom up this morning at 4:00 am for Pilates....so... I slept in until 4:30 and did 1 hr of water aerobics! I hope to get in 25 minutes of Pilates and 1 hr of walking before days end. It's tough, however. If I don't get all the exercise done in the morning, the day gets away from me before I can complete the rest. Hope you're having a great sunny day! It's cloudy and chilly here in the midwest. Bottle up some of that sunshine and send it our way!! Love ya! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
Mary M.
on 3/28/06 12:50 am - Neverland, CA
Denise, Awesome job in getting your water aerobics out of the way this morning and you have great plan in getting in your Pilates and walk. Managing exercise time can be challenging especially as the day progresses, time seems to fly and other activities or responsibilities seem to creep into the days plan. Often I have to bite the bullet and ensure that I meet my workout commitment. I keep reminding myself that I am worth delaying whatever else needs to get done. I wish I could send you some sunshine however, we have rain for the next two days. However, when the sun does come back I will be sure to capture some and send it your way. Mary
IrishIze
on 3/28/06 2:24 am - NJ
Hi Mare! I did my usual this morning - the WATP WalkBlaster. I raised the height of the platform, so I'm stepping up higher. I was hoping to get out for a walk this afternoon, but I have to go to a meeting, so I won't get to. I do plan to do the WATP High Calorie Burn 2 mile walk when I get home. Hope everyone has an awesome day!! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 3/28/06 3:23 am - Neverland, CA
Hello Nancy, Weigh to go, in raising the bar on your workout!!!! Keep up the great workouts!!! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views