Monday Excercise

Mary M.
on 3/26/06 10:01 pm - Neverland, CA
Spending time at the gym isn't the only way to get your body moving, nor is running for hours on a treadmill the only way to burn calories. This calculator estimates the number of calories you'll burn performing a range of activities over a certain period of time, taking into consideration your weight. The key to a successful exercise program -- and the health benefits it can provide -- is finding an activity you enjoy and making it a regular part of your lifestyle. http://www.primusweb.com/cgi-bin/fpc/actcalc.pl So what have you done today? Mary 415/163/147 16 lbs to Personal Goal 17 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 3/26/06 10:51 pm
Hi Mary!!! 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! 25 minutes of Pilates - DONE!! 1 hr walking So how'd you end up in sunny California from Chicago???? Hope you're having a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs from Dr's goal 20 lbs from mini goal of 200 by July 6!
Mary M.
on 3/27/06 12:32 am - Neverland, CA
Awesome Workout, you rock!!!!! I met my ex-husband while he was on a temporary work assignment in Chicago. When we married 2 months later he was re-assigned to Southern California. Mary
IrishIze
on 3/27/06 1:27 am - NJ
Hi Mare, I got up and did my 30 minutes WATP WalkBlaster this morning. I always feel good after I've done it. I hope to get out for a walk this afternoon, and then I'll do my 30 minute Walk and Kick video this evening. Have an awesome day everyone! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 3/27/06 4:39 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Great workout!!!! I love the way your breaking-out your workout as this will keep your metabolism revved up during the day. Mary
Mary M.
on 3/27/06 4:48 am - Neverland, CA
Today's endorphine rush this morning I did my 2.5 mile walk, this evening a 45 min. weight lifting class and 1 hr spin class.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views