More to lose.. Monday (3/27)...

jewelcrown
on 3/26/06 9:41 pm
Good morning, ladies!! I had a pretty good weekend, although I must admit I indulged a bit... I didn't bypass the church atrium on Sunday. I had a barbecue sandwich. It was delicious, but high in calories... Today's another day... so here's the plan... Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Deli Ham Lunch: South Beach Chicken Penne Snack: Grilled chicken Dinner: Tuna Lettuce Cheese Lite dressing Snack: Sugar free pudding Nutrition: 1034 Calories 39 Fat 72 Carbs 95 Protein Exerise 25 minutes Pilates - DONE! 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! 1 hr walking Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs Goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6
IrishIze
on 3/27/06 12:36 am - NJ
Good morning all! Well, it's Monday and hopefully I'm back on track. I pigged out a bit this weekend on trail mix - lots of nuts, raisins and a few M&M's in it - yummy, but very high in calories and I don't think my intestines liked it that much - I'm feeling kind of uncomfortable today. I got up and did my exercise this morning - still haven't weighed. I'm going to try and be good and then weigh on Wednesday. I don't want to get discouraged! Here's my plan for today" B: (it's 11:30AM and I haven't eaten anything yet), but I'm going to add some Unjury to my lemonade and have that now. L: Probably just another 1/2 scoop of Unjury in Carb Countdown. D: Turkey Sloppy Joe, small green salad with SF dressing Snacks: Carb Fix pretzels, Boca Burger, Unjury in lemonade Calories: 683 Carbs: 27 Protein: 78 (I may add another scoop of Unjury to my lemonade to up my protein and calories a bit). Exercise: I did my 30 minute, 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and I plan to do the 30 minute, 2 mile Walk and Kick video this evening. I might take a walk this afternoon - it looks gorgeous outside - finally!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/we'll see on Wednesday /155
jewelcrown
on 3/27/06 12:41 am
Hi Nancy: I know it felt good to take a mental vacation from all this tracking stuff. I'm glad you're back. I have a gala to go to in April. I bought a little black dress that is a bit snug. I'm hoping I'm motivated enough to drop a few lbs before April 24, otherwise I'll buy a big jacket to go over it! Have a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6!
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 9:10 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm a day late posting this, but oh well. B~english muffin L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels D~taco salad, NO CHIPS S~dried apple pieces, apple, carrots, homemade pretzel Exercise~15 minutes on treadmill and then lifted some weights Pamela -132
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views