Friday 3/24 Exercise

Mary M.
on 3/23/06 11:50 pm - Neverland, CA
If you want to benefit from an aerobic workout too while weight training, try supersets. This simply involves taking two exercises (not for the same muscle group) and performing one after the other with minimal rest. We recommend pausing for a maximum of 45 seconds between sets and/or machines. The continuous effort helps you achieve an aerobic state. Biceps and triceps are excellent body parts to superset. So what have you done today? Mary 415/163/147 16 lbs to Personal Goal 17 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
Mary M.
on 3/23/06 11:52 pm - Neverland, CA
This morning's workout included 30 min on the elliptical and 30 min of swimming laps. This evening I am planning on a 3-mile walk.
IrishIze
on 3/24/06 12:40 am - NJ
Good morning, Mare! I seem to be back in the swing of things. I did two sets of 30 minute WATP tapes yesterday, and started off today with the 30 minute, 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 3/24/06 12:56 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, I am so glad that you are back into the swing of things and what a awesome workout. I have been missing you. Have a great weekend. Mary
jewelcrown
on 3/25/06 2:31 am
Hi Mary!! I did my usual on Friday.... 1 hr water aerobics. I'm not sur about Saturday. My back is hurting from some reason, so I may lay off this weekend. Thanks for being a consistent trooper for us. You really inspire me to keep going when I want to quit. This morning I had thoughts of just giving up. Maintain 220 and forget about it. Then I thought about you and thought. It can be done. Thanks for be a blessing to us all. Hope you're having a great weekend... Denise you, Mary!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views