Tuesday 3/21 Excercise

Mary M.
on 3/20/06 10:30 pm - Neverland, CA
Upper body strength is usually harder to achieve than lower body strength because we humans tend to use our legs and lower extremities more in everyday living. Have patience when trying to increase upper body strength. Don't try to rush the results by using weights that are too heavy. This can cause injury and hinder your training objectives. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -- Vince Lombardi So what have you done today? Mary 415/165/147 18 lbs to Personal Goal 15 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 3/21/06 12:51 am - NJ
Hi Mare! Sorry I've been MIA for a few days - I have been exercising though! This morning I did the WATP WalkBlaster. I may do another 30 minutes tonight. Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 3/21/06 12:20 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, I was missing you ! I am glad to hear that you have been keeping up with your excercise program Hope all is well! Mary
jewelcrown
on 3/21/06 6:02 am
Hi Mary!! I overslept this morning... well on purpose... I got up, looked out the window... saw snow... went back to bed! I walked 30 minutes at work, however. I plan to do 25 minutes of Pilates before the day is done.. Hope you're having a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Drs goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6
Mary M.
on 3/21/06 12:24 pm - Neverland, CA
Denise, It has been way too long since I have seen snow...I hail from Chicago...I can just imagine you snuggled up in your nice warm bed. Weigh to go in getting a 30 minute walk in at work Gotta love the Pilates. Keep up the good work and you will be at your mini goal before July! Mary
Mary M.
on 3/21/06 12:36 pm - Neverland, CA
Today I did my 2.5 mile walk early this morning.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views