More to Lose....Tues. 3/21

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:38 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, I didn't go to my aqua class it is snowing here and just too cold. They do have an inside pool but when I'm done I'm just freezing to death until I get home..I know I'm making excuses....I'll try for a better plan today. Here's my plan, coffee with sf french van. creamer yogurt granola bar cup of soup 1/2 bagel cottage cheese and peach I think, but that might change. aqua class tonight or some sore of exercise. You all have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 3/20/06 9:51 pm
Good morning, ladies!!! Here's a shock! In spite of my girl scout cooking munching attack yesterday, I have lost another 3 lbs!! I'm down to 220 today. I'm going to try my best to behave myself so that I can keep going. So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tangerine Lunch: South Beach Chicken Penne Snack Raisin Dinner: Tuna Cheese Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1024 Calories 29 Fat 109 Carbs 79 Protein Exercise: 25 minutes Pilates I overslept this morning, so now water aerobics today... Have a great day!! Denise 326/220/170 -106 50 lbs to Dr's goal 20 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6
sradcli74
on 3/20/06 10:17 pm
Hey Denise! Congratulations!! Those girl scout cookies must have increased your metabolism so that you could lose those 3 pounds! I'm just kidding! You're doing a great job! Teah
jewelcrown
on 3/21/06 6:36 am
A sleeve of Girl Scout cookies a day, will melt the pounds away!!! I WISH!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 6:05 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Denise, I never noticed it before, but we had surgery the same day...and we weigh the same! Ok, now really...we need to get together sometime this spring. We've been talking about it since you moved here!
jewelcrown
on 3/21/06 6:15 am
Pam: Oh, I'd love that... Pick a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and let's do it... There's an ice parlor in the Loop that serves sugar free ice cream -- along with regular creations of your choice called The Coldstone Creamery. Maybe we can take the girls out for a treat! Denise
sradcli74
on 3/20/06 10:13 pm
Hi All, I've been in the peanuts again. Not too bad though, just a handful at bedtime. The scale is up 2 pounds!!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast (I got too full and couldn't finish, that's a great thing)! 1/2 Waffle 1/2 Egg 1/2 sausage Lunch Beef and Broccoli Dinner Beef and Broccoli Snack Protein Smoothie Tropical Fruit Salad Have a great one! Teah
IrishIze
on 3/21/06 12:49 am - NJ
Hi everyone - sorry I've been missing for a few days, but St. Patrick's day was a biggie for me this year! I spent Friday in NYC and didn't get home until 2 AM. I did a lot of walking that day and didn't eat much. On Saturday we went to my niece's house for the family St. Pat's meal - corned beef, cabbage, colcannon, soda bread - the works with LOTS of carbs! I still haven't gotten on the scale, but for some reason, my clothes really feel looser. That would be weird because I have been eating carby - not bad sweet stuff, but potatoes and cabbage leftovers, etc. Maybe I'll weigh tomorrow. I've been exercising, but just once a day. I really think I was overdoing it and my body was resisting losing weight. I have to admit I feel more relaxed and not stressing about every morsel I put in my mouth. I had some WW cereal with some raisins this morning, and will have a salad with some chicken breast for lunch. I also plan to have chicken breast for dinner - probably with a salad. It's funny, but since I haven't been so rigid with myself, I don't find myself obsessing over food so much. I tell myself that I can have whatever I want, but I never really 'act' on it. Boy, even at my age I'm still trying to learn what makes me tick... Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 3/21/06 2:57 am
Hi Nancy, Sounds like the St. Pat's day celebration weekend was just what you needed. Your message "sounds" lively and relaxed. Welcome back to the train.
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 6:08 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I am trying my hardest not to binge today. I know that my post-op binges aren't quite the same as they were pre-op...but they're still more calories than I need. I'm not sleeping well for some reason, I'm all gloomy because of the weather, and I'm feeling rather depressed that schools aren't calling me for job interviews. The people around me are getting jobs, including someone who did her student teaching at my building. But do I get an interview? Heck no! B~english muffin L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D~Subway (eat fresh!) S~apple, green beans Exercise~planning on doing a Richard video Pamela 352/220/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views