More to Lose...Monday 3/20

sradcli74
on 3/19/06 9:24 pm
I hope everyone had a great weekend. There are no more girl scout cookies in my house! I'm going to let my fiancee and son buy their snacks on an as needed basis. Because its too tempting. Today's plan: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch and Dinner Turkey and Noodles w/ vegetables Snacks Fruit ****tail Have a great week!
jewelcrown
on 3/19/06 9:39 pm
Good morning, Ladies!! Teah, I know what you mean about Girl Scout Cookies... They are all over my office... I can't turn down a corridor without some staring at me. I'm going to try and resist. I'm on a mission -- 200 by July 6!! Yesterday was a great day and today I'm down 2 lbs., probably water, but I'll take it!!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tangerine Celery Lunch: South Beach Cashew Chicken Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breast Mixed Vegetables Snack: Tuna Lettuce Nutrition: 964 Calories 24 Fat 69 Carbs 105 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE 25 minutes Pilates Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 lbs to Drs. goal
jewelcrown
on 3/20/06 1:27 am
So where is everybody?? YOOHOO... Monna, Denise K., Nancy where are you? Well it's 11:20 AM here and I am fighting temptation to eat girl scout cookies. They are everywhere!!! I have my tangerine by my side... so far so good.... BRATTY GIRL! must be kept in her cage! Will update again later... Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 lbs to Drs goal 23 lbs to mini goal of 200 by July 6
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:54 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Denise, Teah, and Pamela, Sorry I haven't been online all weekend and just got on today. I had to work all weekend so didn't stay on a plan, today I had to be to work at 4 am so didn't have a plan for today either. I'll hope for a better day tomorrow. Have a great evening, Denise Z.
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:56 am - Paradise, CA
Boy you can tell I'm overworked and very tired.. I didn't even spell my name right. Oh well I'm gonna go and get dinner ready and get to bed early. Denise K
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 5:28 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not TOO shabby of a weekend. Of course, I ate more than I really should have, but nowhere near what I've eaten on recent weekends. Scale was up five pounds, but it was all in my fingers. FINALLY saw my brother-in-law (who lives in Germany) for the first time since surgery. He was outside, and when I pulled up, he didn't recognize me. We haven't seen him in 2 1/2 years because this is his first trip home since joining the Air Force. My sister has been home a couple of times before, though. I had to attend my sister's baby shower yesterday, and some people who hadn't seen me in years were completely blown away. It feels good to be 220... B~english muffin L~chicken wrap, crackers, cottage cheese D~chili (no meat) S~apple (and hopefully nothing else) Exercise~treadmill and weightlifting Over the past couple of weeks, I've been more-or-less on track. I'm attempting to pull in the reins just a little bit tighter, especially now that my husband is working evenings and isn't home to interfere. Only, now he's on a diet, so maybe it would work out anyway. Pamela -132
jewelcrown
on 3/20/06 8:01 am
I lost the battle!!! BRATTY GIRL won!!! Girl scout cookies.... I'm too ashamed to tell you how many!!! Will try again tomorow!!! Ugh!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views