More to lose... Sunday (3/19)...

jewelcrown
on 3/18/06 11:30 pm
Good morning Ladies... Okay... so where is everybody???? Hopefully the train hasn't derailed. My guess is fun times on St Patty's weekend.... Anyway... I'm back on the train. I've set a goal for myself of a 5 lb loss per month... Seems doable provided I behave myself... there are only 3 months to the 2 year mark and I would love to be under 200, but I'll be happy to be 210! With my eyes on the goal... here we go... Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Lunch: Salmon Collard greens Dinner: Tuna Cheddar cheese Romaine lettuce Vinegarette dressing Snack: Applesauce Sugar free popsicles Sugar free pudding Nutrition: 986 Calories 29 Fat 57 Carb 103 Protein Excercise: 25 minutes Pilates - DONE! walking 1 hr. Have a great day! Denise 326/225/170 -101 55 lbs to Doctor's goal....
jewelcrown
on 3/19/06 4:32 am
Well... it looks like I'm talking to myself.... So here goes... I dodged a bullet... There's a cafe at my church that serves awesome pulled barbecue sandwiches. I was hungry after service, but I'm proud to say I resisted... quite out of character for me... but I kept thinking about my 2 year rebirthday being so close... Instead I bought a cup of coffee and hurried home for salmon... To keep BRATTY GIRL in check, I may need to post more than once a day. So bear with me as I'll be chatty in the days to come. July 6, 2006 is going to be awesome, if I'll just stay on track!!! Hope everybody's having a great weekend... Denise
Irene S.
on 3/19/06 5:09 am - NJ
Denise, I am so PROUD of you!!! You get a big from me. Keep on fighting the good fight! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views