Another Milestone

Mary M.
on 3/17/06 4:15 am - Neverland, CA
Today in my journey another milestone was met; I have lost a total of 250 lbs!!! This puts me 15lbs below my surgeon's goal and 18 from my personal goal. Things that I have learned along the way are that this tool is not a magic bullet neither is there a magic window of opportunity. The tool is what you make of it by following the pouch rules: protein, complex carbs, water, vits and exercise. We all deviate from the plan at some point (time-to-time), rather your success is based on the percentage of time that you are following plan. ) This is not a journey about how saintly we are to the plan rather human trial and error. Mary 415/165/147
sradcli74
on 3/17/06 5:03 am
Congrautlations Mary! And thanks for the reminder, very well said. Teah
Irene S.
on 3/17/06 9:56 am - NJ
Mary you are AMAZING! I know that you've worked very hard to get where you are. I am so proud of you and thrilled for your richly deserved success. I love your exercise posts and read them all the time. Now to just get my slug butt in gear. Keep up the good work, and the posting - maybe something will rub off on me! Irene
jewelcrown
on 3/18/06 11:17 pm
Congratulations Mary!!! You are the definition of success... I am so proud of you. I hope you are extremely proud of yourself. Look how far you've come in such a short period of time. Keep inspiring us..... We appreciate and need you!! AWESOME!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 3/21/06 12:53 am - NJ
WooHoo!! Mare!! I'm so proud of you. You are really committed to getting and staying healthy - what a role model you are to me!! Wishing you continued success, my friend! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views