More to Lose....Fri 3/17

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/06 8:55 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Boy not seeing much activity on here these days. Happy St. Patrick's Day. I'm going to really be bad today and have Corn Beef and Cabbage for dinner, have to celebrate you know? Nancy that bread you made sounds delicious. I had never heard of it before so I asked my husband and he knew all about it, hes from an Irish family. Anyway I gotta get ready for work. Here's my plan: coffee sf french van. creamer cottage cheese and fruit yogurt banana cup of soup turkey link string cheese orange corn beef, red potatoes, cabbage, onions, carrots You all have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 3/16/06 9:45 pm
You are right about there not being much activity! Maybe we need to put some fuel in the train. I'm having thin crust pizza for lunch, so I guess I'm being bad too. I'm craving chinese food. Here's my plan: Turkey Sausage and Waffle Lunch Chicken/Spinach Pizza Dinner ??? I have no clue Snacks Fruit Salad South Beach Cookies Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!
jewelcrown
on 3/17/06 1:04 am
Good morning ladies!!! I'm back... The trip was wonderful and yes... I fit on the rides! I am very tired, but definitely need to get back on track. I gained weight!!! DARN IT... I'm up 6 lbs!! I'm back to 225!!!! I'm amazed at how easy it is to gain and how hard it is to lose!! I won't give up the fight, but GEE WHIZ!! When I started this thread I was 232, so there's still forward progression. There weren't many healthy choices to make on the resort and since my system can tolerate just about everything except sugar... I did indulge so... I must accept the consequences of my actions and get back to basics. I bought a Tanita scale before I left. I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not. I'm addicted to getting on the scale!!! I need to grocery shop today so I'm kind of winging it (while staying away from fried foods, sugar, fast food and white flour!)... I'll have a balanced plan all set for tomorrow... Have a great day!! Denise 326/225 (UGH!)/170 -101 55 lbs to Drs goal
Irene S.
on 3/17/06 3:26 am - NJ
Denise, Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great vacation, and happy that your fears of not fitting in rides turned out to be a nightmare that is a THING OF THE PAST! Back to the real world now... as you said. Time to get back on track. I'm sure you'll be back where you were before vacation in no time! You've been missed here. I'm glad you're back! Irene
jewelcrown
on 3/18/06 10:48 pm
Hey Irene!! Thanks for your encouragement.... It means a lot... You are my role model... LOOKING GOOD!!! Denise
sradcli74
on 3/17/06 5:01 am
HEY!!!! I knew you'd fit on those rides with no problem!!!! I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back to the train. Its been dead around here without the conductor. Have a great weekend!!! Teah
jewelcrown
on 3/18/06 10:51 pm
Hey Teah!! You were absolutely right!!! I felt like a teenager... we had a ball. Now, I know I'm not a teenager because I had a back ache yesterday and I slept all day!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!! Denise
Irene S.
on 3/17/06 3:31 am - NJ
Hi Denise, Yes it is quiet on the list these days. NOw that Denise is back I'm sure more will be back on the train. As to you posting about going "off" because of St. Patricks day - There is nothing wrong with corned beef and cabbage. It's fairly low carb! Now the soda bread. I make a WICKED delicious loaf myself, but I'm watching out... Enjoy the "luck o' the Irish"! Erin go bragh! Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views