Thursday Exercise

Mary M.
on 3/15/06 9:57 pm - Neverland, CA
To get a good idea of your fitness level before starting an exercise program, try running or walking for 12 minutes and see what kind of distance you can cover. If you cover a mile or more you´re in decent shape. You should feel good about where you are. Start your exercise program at a more vigorous level if you do well. Don't feel bad if you don't get close to a mile. Most beginners can't. You just have to start out at a pace that is comfortable for you and increase it as your fitness improves. So what have you done today? Mary 415/167/147 20 lbs to Personal Goal 13 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
Mary M.
on 3/16/06 1:14 pm - Neverland, CA
Okay...I am talking to my self again ....where did everyone go to this week. This morning I did 30 minutes on the eliptical and this evening did a 2.5 mile walk. Mary
Irene S.
on 3/17/06 2:13 am - NJ
It's me again, Mary. A day late and a dollar short, as they say. I think I'll visit my gym this weekend. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views