More to Lose....Thurs. 3/16

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 9:01 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, I'm back, sorry I havent posted in a few days. Didn't really stay on a plan I guess is why..Oh well I'll just keep trying. Plan for today: Coffee with sf french van. creamer 1/2 bagel with cream cheese Yogurt String cheese Cup of soup Turkey link Orange string cheese Chicken Thighs some sort of veggie? Have several appointments after work so might be too exhausted to go to aqua class tonight. You all have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 3/15/06 9:52 pm
Good Morning, Yesterday went ok. Although if I am going to have an unplanned snack, I need to limit myself and be able to walk away. I had reduced fat lemon girl scout cookies. I told myself I would have two. Instead I ate four. Today's plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage and Toast Lunch Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/meat sauce Dinner Thin crust veggie and chicken breast pizza Snacks Protein Smoothie Nuts Canned Fruit
IrishIze
on 3/16/06 12:55 am - NJ
Hi everyone - This is a dangerous time of year for me - I'm the maker of the Irish Soda Bread in my family. I made four loaves on Tuesday and three more last night. We've gone through one loaf already. Tomorrow I'm going into NYC to the parade and to a concert at night, so I shouldn't be eating too much.... Here's my plan for today: B: A small slice of Irish Soda Bread L: Irish Soda Bread, toasted, with some Irish Soda Bread on the side D: Roasted Irish Soda Bread in an Irish Soda Bread sauce with crumbled Irish Soda Bread on the top. S: maybe a little piece or two of Irish Soda Bread Actually, I'm hoping to do my best and get in a bunch of protein - I've been really busy at work and haven't been on fitday.com today. I did get up and do my 30 minute WATP WalkBlaster this morning...so I'm tryin! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views