How much is everyone eatting

jeannieh
on 3/15/06 6:06 am - Va.Beach, VA
Hey just want to know how much everyone at this stage is eatting. Some days it seems I eat to much. Then other days I can barly eat anything. I am 5 pounds below my goal and a I have been here for a about 4 months or so maybe even 6 months. I can eat anything I want. Once in a while something will bother me, but for the most part I can eat what I want. Just want to know what others are going threw at this point in their journey. Anyone had plastic surgery yet? I am have breatlift and agg. and tummy tuck in May. I have too. Thanks Jeannie 258/140/135
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 6:54 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I can eat a lot more than I think I should be able to. I can also tolerate a wide variety of foods, within limits. I guess that's probably why I'm still nowhere near goal. I can, for example, finish off an entire footlong sub from Subway. I'm miserable when I do it, but it CAN be done! I still dump on excessive sugar and grease, and for the most part, I steer clear of those types of foods. My BIGGEST problem comes from being a binge-eater preop. Now I can't binge, and I've turned to grazing. Issues, issues... Plastic surgery is in my future...eventually. With 71 pounds to goal, my skin is already really droopy. I'm going to need a tummy tuck, a thigh lift, my arms done, and a breast lift. Clothing doesn't fit me well because my extra skin keeps my waist large, but my legs are relatively small. I'm an apple...it sucks. And I just keep rambling, so I'll stop now. Pamela 352/221/150
kristy D.
on 3/15/06 2:12 pm - Farmers, CA
I'm with you. Some days I can eat alot and other days i'm full off a little bit of food. I pretty much eat what I want which most of the time is crap but i'm working on eating healthier. I havent had any plastic surgery yet because I cant afford it and besides I want to gain 10 or 15 pounds back. I weigh 110 pounds right now and I feel " sucked up " right now. My skin isnt to bad and with a few more pounds on me I might get away without having to have plastics. Well my (.) (.) are a different story. I need a (.) (.) job badly.... HUgs Kristy
Traci K.
on 3/18/06 4:25 am - Sullivan, MO
You're doing great Kristy! How tall are you? 110 lbs is THIN girl!!!! Traci 250/145
kristy D.
on 3/18/06 11:11 am - Farmers, CA
Hi Traci, I'm 5'4. My Doctor just put me on some medication that causes weight loss for my underactive thyroid so I'm just hoping and praying that I don't lose anymore weight from it. i'm pretty thin but i'm short enough to get away with it as long as I don't lose anymore weight. I used to get mad when people complained about being to thin but now I can understand where they are coming from. It's sorta weird going from only being able to wear strech pants to having to wear a belt with all my pants just to look bigger. Hugs Kristy
sradcli74
on 3/15/06 10:07 pm
Hi Jeannie, You look great. I've been gaining and losing the same 3-5 pounds for the longest time. For some reason I seem to be stuck at 183. I like my size, but the numbers are still to close to 200 for me to be comfortable. I eat or try to eat relatively healthy meals, but my problem is grazing mainly on high fat nuts! I think if I could just get away from the nuts I'd make some progress. My goal is to get to 165, if I go below, I don't think I'd look quite right. I'd love to get plastics in the future, definitely work on the breasts and maybe a tummy tuck. I shudder at the thought of more surgery, but I am definitely considering it. To put things in perspective regarding food, I usually eat 4-5oz of meat, chicken or fish and a few tablespoons of a veggie and 1 maybe 2 T of some type of carb, like rice, potato or pasta. I do eat a variety of food because I tend to get bored having the same thing over and over. Thank goodness I don't have any problems with eating. I did have some gas a couple days ago after eating an apple, but that was the first time I ever experienced something like that. I did dump one time, after eating a piece of fried fish from the cafeteria at work. I still have a protein smoothie on most days to make sure I am getting in enough protein. I'd love to have some x-rays done to look at my insides, because I want to know exactly what my stomach looks like. Take Care, Teah 297/183/165
Traci K.
on 3/18/06 4:28 am - Sullivan, MO
I too can eat pretty much anything except things really high in sugar and really high in fat. Some days I can eat more than others. I've found that if I eat a protein bar for at least one meal (usually breakfast) that helps me get in all my protein and I do pretty well with that. I too have noticed I am forgetting to take my vitamins!! Not good!! I do remember my B12 shot though - couldn't get by without that. I haven't had any plastics yet and am not sure I will. I could really use a tummy tuck after having seven children and losing all this weight - my stomach is shot! But, my insurance will not pay for it, as I'm not having any medical problems as a result of hanging skin - so I can deal with it. My insurance will cover a breast reduction, so I may be able to get a TT at a lower cost if I do both at the same time, but still - that's a lot of money. So, still deciding. Traci
heather_y
on 3/19/06 10:26 pm - Goldsboro, NC
I am so glad that I am not alone !!! Now, I can't eating anywhere near a footlong sub...but I do feel that I can eat more than I should...and do on some days !! I can eat anything (including sugar) and sometimes I do overdo it...but pretty much stay within my limits !!! I have weighed 151-155 since last August (which was 13 mos. post op). I started out at 308 and lost half of me...which I am happy about !!! I am going back to the basics...protein, water, etc. I NEVER exercise and should start that !! LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views