More to Lose.....Wed (3/15)

IrishIze
on 3/14/06 10:27 pm - NJ
Good morning everyone! I'm still not feeling so well - I woke up with a terrible headache this morning - somehow Tylenol just doesn't do the trick, so it's still kind of a dull ache. Needless to say, when the alarm went off at 5:30, I decided to lie back down instead of exercise. Depending on how my day goes and how my head feels, I'll probably exercise later. Here's what I'm planning today: B: Low fat yogurt with blueberries L: Turkey sloppy Joe meat only, small green salad D: Turkey sloppy Joe meat only, green salad S: Carb Fix pretzels HUgs, Nancy
afcmtvrd
on 3/14/06 11:32 pm - Circle Pines, MN
I am wondering how many calories you consume on average/day? Or don't you count calories. I am at goal, down 235 pounds, and trying to find that magic formula that will keep me here!! I count calories, protein, and watch the carbs, but lately I've gained about 5 pound without doing much of anything different. I exercise 5days/week, get my water in and supplements too, but the weight has sneaked back on, well, only 5 pds, but I want to put a stop to it NOW! What are your daily averages? Thanks! Cindy 370 at sugery 135 currently
sradcli74
on 3/15/06 12:58 am
Hi Nancy, Where is everyone? Did they decide to take a different train? I'm sorry that you still aren't feeling well. Do you think you should go to the doctor? I am feeling lots better today. Here's my plan: Breakfast Chicken Burger w/ 1T Sweet Potato Lunch Chicken Burger w/ 1T Sweet Potato and Broccoli Dinner Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce Snack Protein Smoothie SF Popsicle Take Care, Teah
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 5:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Did okay yesterday, on track today still. Here's my plan. B~2 homemade bran muffins (Splenda...healthy) L~chicken wrap, carrots, grapes, pretzels D~sweet & sour pork, rice, broccoli S~string cheese, boca burger on wrap, bite of a donut (bad, bad!) Exercise~going for a 30 minute walk with daughter when she gets home from school. I was down another pound...FINALLY! Pamela 352/221/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views