I'm back on-line

deeno
on 3/14/06 9:40 pm - Kokomo, IN
Today's my first day back from maternity leave. I'm OK (at least that's what I keep telling myself). The baby was great this morning, too. Laughing and cooing--just what mom needed to see before bringing him to the sitter's place. My in-laws will be watching him on Thursdays, and I will be off on Friday. My mom will be with him on Mondays and Tuesdays, so I've actually got it pretty good, and have no right to complain. I've been at work for less than ten minutes, though....we'll just see how the day goes. Motherhood is fantastic. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll try to catch up with y'all eventually. I just wanted you all to know I'm still here. Deeno
Irene S.
on 3/15/06 1:32 am - NJ
Welcome back, Deeno! I'm sure it was hard to part with that precious baby! Good thing he made it easier on you by laughing and cooing. I can't wait to see your ps pics! Irene
IrishIze
on 3/15/06 2:27 am - NJ
Hi Mama Deeno! I've been thinking of you and wondering how you were holding up between the PS and your new little one! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your new addition and hey, where are those pictures???? Really, it's so nice to hear from you - don't be a stranger! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 3/19/06 4:08 am
Welcome back, Deeno... We've missed you... Congratulations on your new baby... Enjoy every moment you can with him... they grow soooo quickly... Have a great week!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views